1

Taehyung was looking at himself through the mirror. He couldn't help but look right towards his belly, his thighs, and his waist. He didn't like what he saw Infront of him. Well, like is a very subtle way to describe that feeling. He felt hate.

It was rushing through his veins, filling him from the inside. And he hated feeling like that.

It wasn't like people around him got that into his head, if anything, they thought the opposite. More than once he was called pretty. No not pretty - beautiful. And be sure that people told him that, but it didn't help. The praises only made it worst.

But they didn't know. Be sure they didn't.

Even though people used to think he couldn't hide his emotions, thought that he was an open and truthful man. They didn't know how wrong they were.

It wasn't like they got it all wrong, it's just they haven't seen the whole picture. In his daily life, Taehyung was this whole other man. A happy, cheerful person, who made everyone around him laugh. No one could even think about the secrets that he dealt with at the end of the day, or when he was just alone.

A knock on the apartment door pulled him out of his thoughts. He quickly put his oversized shirt down, a smile on, and opened it.

In the door, was standing a man, he could see that because of the firm texture of his body, his broad shoulders and his height, which was a bit more then the shocked man who opened the door.

But what he couldn't see was who the hell was that breathtaking creacher Infront of him because of the stupid sun that was shining right behind the mystery man.

He covered his eyes, trying to get a better look at the man when he finally got it.

"Jin hyung! What are you doing here?!" He yelled with happiness while polling his good friend into a huge.

"Wow, someone here is in a good mood" the sami-wall guy laughed, returning a big hug to the younger.

"I came to make sure everything is ready," he said as Taehyung walked him into his living room. "I know sometimes you tend to forget to do important things, like I don't know, maybe turning off the stove after cooking?" He said with a smirk

"Come one hyung, It was that one time!" The young one frowned, making the older chuckle.

"One time for that day maybe" He said, causing Taehyung to roll his eyes at him.

"What did you think I would forget hyung?" He said, with an innocent tone.

"That you're supposed to clean the spear room for your new roommate, who's coming tomorrow." Jin said.

"Oh fuck" Taehyung said, running into the talked room, and just like he thought, it was a mass.

"What a surprise. You forgot. Who would have thought?" Jin said as the bell rang.

"Who is that? Don't tell me he's coming today?!" The young one punicked

But Jin had a confused look. He had no idea who that could be.

Taehyung didn't know that it really wasn't his new roommate, so just like any adult in his situation, he did the logical thing - running to hide in the bathroom.

On the other hand Jin, who was really an adult, walk towards the door to open it.

In front of the elder was standing a not-that-but-still-short-chubby-faced person, who jumped on him with a big smile and hug.

"HYUNG!" the cutie said. It took him a second but then he realized that it was Taehyung's apartment and that Jin was not supposed to be the one opening the door.