9

"I'm sorry" Taehyung said as they made their way to the campus

"It's okay. It's not your fault your butt is probably the best one on this planet"

"No it's not. And, I was talking about Jimin'' Taehyung said rolling his eyes but smiling

"Well I guess he does have a nice butt..." Jungkook started

"Not as yours, but can we stop talking about butts for a second?" Taehyung said "It was a bummer that he came, I really wanted us to have some time alone" he finished, stopping to look into Jungkook's eyes.

They were in a side street that was now empty. On the weekends people barely used it, especially so early in the morning. That's why Taehyung chose it. It was quiet, and had a lot of pretty trees on the sides, it reminded him of a dream.

"Me too. There were things I hoped we could do today" Jungkook said.

"Like what?" Taehyung wondered out loud, already smirking.

"Like this" Jungkook said as he took the elder and pushed him against a tree. He leaned in so his lips were so close to Taehyung's he could feel his breath on his skin.

"You wanted us to stand really close to each other against a tree?" The older asked, giggling

Jungkook didn't answer in words. He didn't like the fact Taehyung's tongue was still in his mouth instead of being inside the younger's.

So he closed the distance between them, the one that bothered him so much, and pressed his lips to Taehyung's, which felt soft and warm. They made him feel home. Like hot chocolate. Taehyung could be his home. If he'd like to be.

This time they didn't rush, things didn't get heated. They just enjoyed being together with each other, connecting.

Taehyung's hands were wrapped around Jungkook's neck, crossed, gently pulling him closer. The younger's hands were holding the other close, and were on his lower back, just a little bit above that fabulous butt.

Taehyung, who wanted a little more than their innocent kiss, took one of his hands off the younger's neck and pushed Jungkook's hands a bit down.

Jungkook loved that. And in response he opened his mouth, as he squeezed Taehyung's butt. This time Taehyung was ready, so instead, he bit Jungkook's lower lip, who moaned into his mouth. But instead of pulling back, they just pulled closer.

After a while like that Taehyung pulled back a bit, and leaned his head on the tree, trying to catch his breath. As Jungkook just stood there, admiring how beautiful the older man was.

"You know, I still need to show you around the campus" he said.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Jungkook said, moving his hands slowly up and down Taehyung's spine.

"I'm waiting for a cute guy to let go of me a bit, don't know about you" Taehyung chuckled, nuzzling Jungkook's bunny nose.

"Never" the bunny said, making the other to blush. He took Taehyung's hand and they started walking down the street again.

Now that Jungkook met Taehyung, his angel, he wasn't planning on ever letting him go. And he didn't care he barely knew the guy. What he felt was new to him, but he had a feeling that it's special.

As they made their way hand in hand, Taehyung wondered how he got this lucky. Jungkook didn't understand what he was going through, but somehow he knew exactly what to do. He really felt safe with the younger, like home.

When they got back to the apartment, Jungkook stopped Taehyung from opening the door.

"How would you like me to act around your friends?" The younger asked, squeezing the elder's hand.

"I would like you to act like yourself, but if that's not your thing I guess I can be into role playing." Taehyung chuckled, he could be into everything if it would include Jungkook.

"Noted. but I ment, do you want them to know about...?" Jungkook asked seriously

"You know, I really don't care. I would like it if they weren't involved so early, but they have to know at some point so whatever works for you" he said, squeezing the strong hand he held back.

"At some point?" Jungkook asked

"I mean..." Taehyung started when someone called his name

"Tae-Tae!" The man ran to him "is this the famous Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"How do you know my name?" Jungkook asked the smiling man. He couldn't help but smile back. Taehyung's friends were really something special.

"You can thank Jimin for that. The moment you guys left him he had a conference call with all of us, telling everything he got about you" the man signed "I'm pretty sure he went through your underwear".

"You'll get used to him. At some point" Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"I hope so" Hoseok said, causing the others to laugh.

Suddenly the door opened, and a tall man asked "guys, why aren't you coming in? This is your apartment after all".

"Wait, who is this?" Jungkook said, confused. Tae had too many weird friends.

"This is Namjoon, he's the smart friend I told you about" Taehyung said. When they were on campus Taehyung told Jungkook that if he's ever in trouble in school, he should ask Joon for help.

They all walked in and saw that the guys already prepared the room for the evening. There were pillows and blankets everywhere, popcorn that could feed a country, and a lot of drinks. And on the couch there was younmin, leaving no space for the God.

"Is that banana milk?" Jungkook asked excitedly as he went to the table.

"Joon, what are you all doing here so early? Why is the meaning of night different in your heads?" Taehyung asked.

"Well that is because we wanted to do a really long movie marathon tonight, to celebrate Jungkook's arrival" the tall man explained.

"Movie marathon? I love them!" The youngest said as he drank banana milk straight from the bottle.

"Good to hear" Jin said, coming from the kitchen.

"I'm Jin. I'm the eldest. And if you need anything you can come to me". He introduced himself to the bunny boy

"I'm Jungkook" the younger one responded. "And you were right Tae, he really is like a mom".

At that moment younmin, who were in their own world, stopped the heated make out session, and Youngi asked the boys with a confused look

"Where did you all come from?"