20

3 years ago - Jungkook's sophomore year (16yo)

As I was waking down the hall, I was kinda nervous...
It's been my first day in this school, because we needed to move apartments after my mom lost her job. Wasn't the first time it happened.

I was told to go to the end of the hall, on the right side, where the main office was supposed to be. 

But obviously I got lost. God help my sense of direction.

Then, one of the most beautiful humans I've ever met walked to me, like an angel

"You need help?" She smiled to me. What was that cute smile, reminded me of some animal, what was it?

"I'd actually love some help" I laughed nervously

"Don't be nervous, we've all been there" she giggled. How could she be so... Shameless?

"I'm Luna. I'm a senior" she said, shaking my hand.

"Jungkook. Sophomore" I said, a bit less stressed then before.

"You know, I think I know you from somewhere, I just can't seem to understand where"

That was our first of many many many conversations.

We were inseparable. Everyone thought we were a couple, and to be honest, we kinda were, but without, well, the love. The couple type of love.

We were best friends.

But then, came the event that made things different. For ever.

Now days

"Hey love, there's someone at the door for you"

Taehyung's heart broke.  Right there. She couldn't have said love couldn't she? And you know, love is a common nickname. He shouldn't feel sad that this basically model is calling his boyfriend love. Right?

As the gorgeous girl walked into the house, he noticed a suitcase, next to Jungkook's room. Why the hell it was there?

And on the couch, there he was. His bunny. Only he looked like he'd been crying. But as Taehyung tried to go to him, hug him, the lady already did. Breaking a bit more of his heart with every step she took.

"Don't worry baby, it will be alright"

Baby. That was it. He wasn't going to stay there no more. She acts like she's his wife or something, and he will not take it anymore

"Tae?" Jungkook said behind the tears.
Oh how much Taehyung wanted to go there and hug him until everything was okay.

No. He wasn't the one Tae should comfort. He was the one with the apparently secret girlfriend.

"Well, I hope you're happy" Taehyung said, feeling the tears coming, "you got me there" he said with a tear on his cheek "I thought we really had something. But apparently, it was just a game to you"

He finally broke. "Guess what? It wasn't for me."

3 years ago

It was a normal January eve. Luna came over to our house, because it was closer to school and it was raining cats and dogs. Nothing unusual.

Until my mom came home.

"Kooki? you're here?" I heard her as she opened the door.

"I'm in my room, Luna's here" I yelled back

"Oh the famous Luna" she said as she walked to my room "nice to meet you, I'm jungko-" she lost her words as she saw her.

"Everything okay Omma?" I asked her. She looked like she have seen a ghost

"You" she said to Luna, who looked just as lost as I was

"How did you find him?"

"What are you talking about miss Jeon?" Luna asked

"Wait" my mom looked confused "you don't know?"

"Know what?" I wondered

"Oh Kooki" my mom sighed. She took a sit, still looking a bit scared

"This, This young lady" she said with a heavy tone "She's your sister"

Luna looked terrified. "B...But" she tried to speak"I have parents" her voice broke "my parents!"

"Oh honey I know" my... Or should I say our mom said

"H- how?" I just couldn't believe what's going on. I mean yes, we looked alike, and we had this weird chemistry, but brother and sister?
It couldn't be.

"Well, before I had you, when I just met your father, I got pregnant without knowing"

"How is that possible?" Luna looked lost

"Well it was a stressful time, so you know, I didn't really keep track of my period, and well, I only thought about it when I started showing, around the middle of the second trimester"

She looked at Luna with an emotional look

"So I kept you.i didn't have much of an option. Your father was at the army, he didn't even know. The moment you were born I..."

"You placed me at the adoption agency?"  My,  well, sister asked

"Actually, your mother gave birth in the room next to me that day, but they ran into.... Complications"

"So you gave Luna to them?"

"I thought it was the right thing" my mom said "they were already ready for a baby, and didn't deserve what happened, so..."

Now days

Jungkook saw Taehyung leaving in tears and he couldn't just let it happen. He got up from the couch and ran after his true love

"Tae! Wait! You got it wrong!"

Taehyung turned around, right at the door, his face full of drops of deep sadness. "How else am I supposed to get it? She calls you love and acts like your freaking wife!"

"She's not like that to me" Jungkook said calm, not wanting to scare the other

"Sure she's not" Taehyung said as he started to walk away again

"She's my sister!"

A/N

Nothing is as good as some family drama ;)