18

Taehyung never thought he'd get there.

He never really thought he'd be comfortable enough with someone he'll want to be intimate with. What happened without him wanting, that was something else.

But then, Jungkook came into his life, and he thanked God for that every damn day.

"Then I think I'm ready" he said, and he really ment it. And seeing the face the other had, he didn't regret it.

"Tae, are you sure? I don't want to put pressure on you or something like that" Jungkook said, trying to hide his excitement

"I'm sure." Taehyung smiled to him "never been this sure in a way."

Jungkook gave him a pat on the lips, a short one, but full with emotion.

"I'm going to walk you through this, step by step, so that you'll have fun. This is about you okay?"

"But" Taehyung frowned "I want you to have fun too"

Jungkook laughed at how adorable the other was "the fact that you're the one I'm with is more then enough for me" he said and took Taehyung's hand in his "come with me"

He led Taehyung to the bathroom, started filling the tub, and then, with a serious face asked "you want to be top, or bottom?"

"You mean like if I want to fuck you or for you to fuck me?" Taehyung said with a smirk, seeing how Jungkook looked when he saw that.

"Damn I need you to answer Tae because I don't think I'll be able to keep apart from you any longer"

"I want to do both" Taehyung said, loving the reactions the younger gave him "but for today I'll be bottom" he winked, and started getting undressed

"I'll come to your room when I'm ready" he winked to Jungkook, who was kinda frozen by the elder, who pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

Jungkook went to his room. No, he ran to his room, and got what they needed ready. Then, he cleaned his room a bit - pushed the clothes from the floor into the closest, made the bed

He wanted this to be perfect.

Just when he placed the last pillow where he wanted it, there was a knock on the door.

"Kook? Can I come in?" Taehyung asked him cutely

"Yes yes of course" Junkook said, not able to his how excited he was

Taehyung walked into the room and just by his sight Jungkook's pants got tighter.

He had nothing on his, except for a towel hanging low in his waist. His chest was still wet from the shower, and his hair tangled around his face. He looked like a god. And Jungkook couldn't believe that man gave himself to him. How could he be this lucky?

Taehyung had a shy smile on and said "you okay? You've been staring at me for a while, do I have a zit or something?"

"God help you Tae, no. It's just that you look... Wow. " Jungkook said, having a tough time putting a sentence together

"Oh this" Taehyung blushed "I figured it would be a waist of energy putting clothes on so..."

"Please, never put clothes on again" Jungkook said, as Taehyung shyly walked to him.

"Can I?" The elder asked, pointing at Jungkook's shirt

"Yes yes, of course" Jungkook said eager to feel the other touch him.

The older pulled Jungkook's shirt over his head and throw it away "damn kook, your body is beyond breath taking"

That was when Jungkook lost it.