14

Jungkook's class wasn't the worst. It was the first time in a few days he wasn't with anyone he knew, especially Tae, but, it was quite nice.

The professor wasn't too strict, and his classmates were cool. They all looked so unique, and had incredible voices to express, but not in an intimidating way, more in a couldn't wait to work with way.

As he gathered his things, he thought about what his professor said at the beginning.

"Welcome students, to our art program. During this year, each of you will do projects in all kind of styles - Surrealism, abstract, and more.
At the end of it, you'll show a selected group of professionals your work, and they will grade you. Of course, that won't be the only part of your final grade, but will affect it, so work hard all year and you'll do fine. Additionally, in the end of the third year, if you'll survive by then, you'll choose what style you'd like to specialize in.  Until then, I don't want to hear complains."

Jungkook was worried. There were so many styles he didn't know well. Hell, there were some he didn't know at all.

And three years like that?

How was he supposed to pull that off?

Before he could drown in thoughts, a hug from the back suprisred him

"You didn't come out, I thought something was wrong" Taehyung whispered into the younger's ear, wrapping his hands tightly on Jungkook's chest.

The younger placed his plums on the elder's, and turned his head do he could see Taehyung's face, as he gave him an apologetic smile

"You're right, I'm sorry, just overwhelmed by everything"
Jungkook said, keeping the smile on. But he didn't fool the older, who saw the panic spreading slowly in his cute bunny eyes.

"Hey" he turned Jungkook so they were now pacing each other.

"It'll be okay. I'd be surprised if you weren't overwhelmed. I know it's all really scery right now, but it won't be soon." He said calmly, placing his hand on the bunny's check

"But there are so many different painting techniques and I don't know them all but I have to and-" Jungkook started packing

But he didn't get to finish his thought because Taehyung's lips were suddenly kissing him gently.

Taehyung gave a quick pack on the lips for the shocked boy Infront of him, and when Jungkook finally stopped talking, he said "it'll be okay."

"But" Jungkook started

"We had this talk already, your butt is mine, end of story, move on." Taehyung said, and took the other by the hand, leading him out of the building "that's the last time I hear about it"

"Okay" Jungkook said, smiling shyly to himself

"So" Taehyung said as they walked out of school grounds, hand in hand again. They did that quite often now, and the elder loved it.
"You still wanna do the whole dance thing with Jimin and Hoseok?"

"Definitely. Now that I know we'll be dancing together? No way I'm backing down" Jungkook smirked. He did mean that. Him and the older, working with their bodies, in tight clothes? Million Dollars couldn't make him change his mind.

Taehyung laughed "good, very good. I'm looking forward to that as well" he winked to Jungkook. He was planning on seeing that fabulous machine in work.

"What did you guys do today at class?" the younger suddenly asked, wondering.

He knew the other majored in music, but, he wanted to know about the details, now that he understood that the art studies were something way more complected then it seemed.