4

Taehyung waited for Jungkook. The younger went to get his stuff from his car. Taehyung offered him his help, but the other refused.

Though he was gone from the apartment, he definitely wasn't gone from Taehyung's mind.

He was pulled away from the list of baby names he had in his mind after one of the many boxes Jungkook was carrying fell on the floor.

The elder ran over to help. There were clothes everywhere, including the younger's underwear, but something else caught his attention.

"Is that a rainbow flag?" He shyly asked Jungkook, who was trying to get his underwear out of sight, blushing.

"Oh ya, it is. You should probably know, I'm gay..." Jungkook said. He hoped the angel couldn't hear how fast his heart was pounding after saying that. He was really afraid of the reaction he would get.

"Really?" Taehyungs eyes lightened

"I mean, I don't care, whatever" he said, with what he thought was a manly tone, which of course, made the young one laugh.

"Wanna help me clean this or would you rather stand there and stare at me like I'm an alien?" Jungkook asked with a smile on his face.

"Even if you are an alien, I accept you just as you are" the angel answered, helping him clean up.

"And this is your new room."

Taehyung took Jungkook to a tour in the apartment. He showed him the living room, kitchen, bathroom and where his own room was, leaving Jungkook's to the end.

The new roommate stared at the room, not believing that he was really there, in his new home.

"You need help staling in?" Taehyung asked, definitely not looking at Jungkook's ass.

"Actually, that could be nice, yes" he said smiling. He didn't really need Taehyung's help, he didn't own much. But he hoped he could get to know the angel a bit more, maybe see if there's a possibility to have more than a friendship between them.

Mini Jungkook really hoped there was.

"So Jeon Jungkook, tell me about yourself" Taehyung said , sounding a bit seductive.

'Oh shit' The younger thought, as mini-Jungkook got a bit excited.

"Well, there's not much to tell. I'm 18, I'm from Busan, I live only with my mom because my dad was never around, I'm gay, and I'm going to study art" Jungkook said, getting his flag out of the box

"Art? That's so cool. What do you do?" Taehyung continued the investigation, as he laid down on the bed, being as helpful as he could.

"Well I love to paint and draw" He answered as he hung his flag above the bed.

"Like Leo in Titanic?" Taehyung said, leaning his chin on his hands

"Exactly! Especially the nudes part" Jungkook finished with the flag, winking at the older who blushed a bit.

"Well if I'd ever want to give someone a picture of my naked body, I know who to go to".

"You know, you just need to get rid of that towel and that could really happen" Jungkook said as he took his painting tools out of their box.

"Wait what?"

That was when Taehyung understood that he was still only in his towel. He ran into his room, as the other laughed. He couldn't believe how cute his angel was.

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't believe that he was in only a towel. Now Jungkook is probably disgusted by his body. He yelled at himself without a voice as he wore sweatpants and a black T-shirt.

"I preferred it without the shirt" He heard a voice behind him that made him shiver.

He turned around to see Jungkook, leaning against the door, smirking.

Jungkook didn't wait for an invitation. He walked into the room and checked the elders belonging.

"Is that...?" He started asking

"...the rainbow flag? It is. You're not the only one who has it you know" Taehyung said as his cheeks turned rad.

"Is that so?" The young one asked, but didn't wait for an answer.

"Tonight I'll make dinner. You be ready at 6pm because I'm hungry" he commended, gently licking his lip.

Taehyung needed a minute

"O okay" He mumbled, thankful for the thick fabric of his pants.

Jungkook just couldn't stay there for one more minute without jumping on the embarrassed yet adorable man, so he closed the door and went to the kitchen looking for food. He needed to make a romantic meal for their date.

He knew he only met Taehyung about three hours ago, but there was something there. Something he couldn't explain.

Jungkook realized that he was gay when he was 12 years old. A girl that liked him, and that he thought he liked back, kissed him. And all he could think about was 'if only you were a boy'. It was pretty clear from that point on.

But he was never in love. Never fallen for someone. He did have a few boyfriends in the past, but it wasn't love, more curiosity. So the strange feeling he had every time his eyes met Taehyung's wasn't familiar to him.

He finally found what he wanted to make, and started working on it. After all, he only had a few hours until their first but definitely not last non- official date.

"Exactly! Especially the nudes part"

This is just a fan art that I found that seemed perfect for this moment :)

Credit to: https://pin.it/1Oh91DT