5

Taehyung was having a minor meltdown.

He could not believe it.

He. Had. A. DATE.

That has never happened to him before. He did not know where to begin.

He just wasn't able to stop thinking about Jungkook. The way he was leaning on the door, the way he was so decisive and determent when he invited him to dinner, how he licked his lip. God just thinking about it made him excited.

But what if he got the wrong idea? What if Jungkook wasn't really interested in him? What if all was just in his head? Maybe all Jungkook wanted was to break the ice a bit, be nice.

How could he fouled himself like that? How could he even think that a gorgeous beautiful man like Jungkook would ever want to be with him - the pathetic excuse for a man he was.

Then, he did something he knew would hurt. He went and looked at the mirror.

When he saw his reflection, all his insecurities he had about Jungkook became so real, and before he knew it, he was on the bed, covered in tears.

He couldn't breathe. All he could think about was how much he hated his body, how much he hated himself. He just wanted to end that. To get rid of them both.

He couldn't stop the tears. He didn't even notice he was on the ground until the door opened, and the floor seemed to be closer than he remembered.

Jungkook was just about to start making the table when he heard a crush coming from Taehyung's room.

He ran into the room as fast as he could.

It was dark. There were clothes on the floor, laying next to his precious angel.

"Tae, what happened?! What is going on?" He asked the older man as he ran to him, lifting him gently off the floor, taking him into his room. He had this feeling that staying in Taehyung's wasn't a good idea.

"I I'm sorry, I don't want to bother you" Taehyung cried into Jungkook's chest.

"What are you talking about? You could never bother me" he said in a gentle tone, putting the emotional man on his bed, and carefully hugging him from the back. He wanted his angel to feel safe, like he should.

Taehyung felt the strong arms of the younger around him, comforting and protecting him at the Same time.

It was weird for him. He never shared his feelings like that with anyone. And it was so new to him. He thought he would feel vulnerable and ashamed, but all he felt was relief, and a nice tickle in the back of his neck.

He fell asleep in the younger's arms, which for the first time since he could remember was nightmare-less.

Jungkook felt how the older slowly fell asleep in his arms, so he nuzzled his nose into the back of his neck, and whispered "everything will be okay baby".

As he got more tired, he started to think about what happened earlier. It seemed to him that Taehyung went through some sort of a panic attack, something that he was very familiar with. A bit more than he wanted.

He remembered the first one.

He was 10 years old, and he just took his first math test. He had a bad day, a kid laughed at him and took his lunch money and his mother was about to pick him up.

But she never showed.

After what felt like forever for little Jungkook, he decided to walk home. His neighbourhood wasn't that far away from school anyway.

As he got up the stairs, because he was too young to take the elevator, he had that weird feeling in his chest, like something was wrong.

When he got to the apartment, he noticed that the door was open. As he walked in, he saw his mother on the floor, hugging herself.

She was crying hysterically, not really able to talk.

"Mom? mom what's going on? What is happening?!"

Jungkook shivered just thinking about that day. Wasn't a good one.

The sudden movement was probably stronger than he thought, because Taehyung started to wake up.

The older turned around, so he was now facing the young man whose bed he was laying on and asked "Kooki? Why am I in your room? What, what time is it?" He sounded confused.

That name. Hearing Tae using it made something to him.

"It's ten pm Tae, and you're here because I brought you here after I found you on the floor in your room" he answered while robbing the others back.

"TEN?! but you had this all dinner planned out and I ruined it didn't I? Oh I'm so sorry Kooki, I didn't mean to, it's just..." Taehyung said, with a worried look on his face.

Here it was again. Jungkook had to use all his will to stop himself from taking Taehyung right there.

"Don't worry" he said in a calming tone. "If you're hungry we can still eat" he suggested.

"I'd like that" Taehyung said, smiling at him. "But I do have this one condition" he said pretty quietly, lowering his eyes from the younger's.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, holding himself from adding a 'baby' at the end.

"Only if you will cuddle with me afterwards" he said shyly, as he started getting red.

"Of course I will. I can't believe you thought I wouldn't. You really thought I would leave you when you need me? I'll cuddle you as much as you want whenever you want" Jungkook answered with a big smile on his face.

"Really?" The elder asked, looking up to the man Infront of him, still blushing

"Always"

A/N

I must ask you people, what do you think about the story so far?

Would you like to read the rest?

Love you <3