3

The sound of Jin's voice woke Taehyung up.

"Wake up sleepy Tae-Tae, it's already 10am and your roommate is going to be here in 45 minutes" his phone said.

He should have known Jin would make an alarm clock like this.

When he opened his phone, he saw a text from Jin

Grandpa Jin:

Good morning Tae. I told u to set an alarm didn't I? What would u do without me?

He smiled at the text as he wrote a quick 'tnx'.

Even if he did something nice for him, Jin did wake him up at 10am on a vacation day. He didn't deserve diacritics.

He placed his phone on his night stand and went to the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror, lifted his shirt, saw the situation of his abs, did 150 sit ups, looked again, did 100 push ups, and went straight into the shower without looking at the mirror.

He wanted to look good for today, but he knew he was standing on a slippery road.

After he got out, as he was about to dry his hair, a knock was heard. He thought it's probably one of his friends making sure he was up. So he quickly tied a towel on to his waist, covering the necessary parts, and went to open the door.

Just as he opened the door the person Infront of him was about to put his keys in.

Speaking of putting things in, Taehyung couldn't make words to come out of his mouth. He just stared at the man Infront of him.

He was tall, probably like him. He looked muscular, and wore a shirt that definitely helped that impression. His raven coloured hair looked shiny in the morning light. He looked like a Greek god. and his beautiful eyes were looking a bit Down at him.

'Oh my god' Taehyung thought when he realized he was standing there in a towel

The guy Infront of him shook his head and said

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm supposed to be your new roommate"

'Fuck, even his voice is beyond this world' he thought.

When he realized he was still staring he quickly said

"Oh am yes, I'm Kim Taehyung, welcome"

He said, making Jungkook chuckle, and then reaching out to shake his new roommate's hand.

Jungkook pov:

"Today is the day" Jungkook said to his reflection. He came back from his morning jog and was now standing Infront of the mirror in the bathroom at his mother's apartment.

Today was a big day for the Jeon family. Today he was leaving his past as a nerd high schooler, and his old home behind and went to meet his new roommate at what was going to be his apartment for the next few years. Hopefully.

For a lot of kids at Jungkook's age, going to university isn't such a big deal. It's normal. Trivial. But not for him.

His mother was a single parent. And they never had much money. She worked really hard to save him money as much as she could, but it wasn't enough to send him to a really good school, like she wanted for him.

So Jungkook worked hard for his only other option - scholarship.

He learned everything he could, trying to be the best at all. Art, sports, grades - all of it. He MUST be perfect. He always had to prove that he is the best.