[5] "Man ian worried bout that girl."

"Essence! Come on, you're gonna be late for school!"
Essence didn't care. She was glad just to be going to public school, even if it was the last semester of senior year.
"Coming!"
She ran down the steps of her home and into the kitchen where her beautiful mother Laura was standing.
"Aw, look at my baby all ready for school!"
Essence was wearing a long sleeve polo shirt with denim tights, tan ugg boots, and a scarf to top it all off.
"Don't you think you should change?" Her dad said coming from around the corner.
"No daddy."
"What's wrong with her outfit Joseph?"
"It shows off her curves."
Essence rolled her eyes. If it's not one thing, it's another. Essence has always been kept on a tight leash. Apparently she had an older sister that died due to an car accident which makes her father extra cautious with the things she's allowed to do. She's been home schooled all her life, but was finally able to convince her parents, well her dad, to let her go to public school.
"Essence leave. Your father is talkin crazy."
"Thank God." Essence kissed both of her parents on the cheek and rushed out the door before her father could have another say so in her choice of clothing.
She climbed into her 2015 Range Rover and drove off to Miles High School.
:
"Rodney!" Naomi said hitting on her son. "Boy you better get up! You're gonna be late."
Rodney was not the mood for school. He started to tell his mother he had already graduated in Germany, but that meant telling her about his mission and he didn't know how she would take it.
Instead he got up and went into his bathroom to take care of his personal hygiene and then put on a powder pink polo button down shirt with a brown horse and grey Chino pants with brown polo boots.
"Son!" Trent exclaimed, patting his son on the back.
"Sup pops? I'm bout to be late."
"My bad, I just wanted to let you know I'm glad you're back. I missed you."
Rodney gave his father a warm smile. "I missed you too."
The two of them shared a hug before Rodney went on his way.
The drive to school was short and simple. Jamal had showed him yesterday after he had came from Darnell's house. He pulled up just as the late bell was ringing. He saw students running towards the building; their bookbags bouncing off their backs. Rodney just shook his head. He was in no rush to go take classes he had already completed.
He made his way to the front office to receive his schedule from the clerk. There was a line for the tardy people, so it looked like he was going to be in there for a while.
"I can take someone right here."
Rodney jumped at the opportunity and made it there before anyone could get in front of him. He peered over the counter to match the voice to a face and saw it was ole girl from his party.
"Rodney right?" She asked him.
"Uh yea." He was mesmerized by her beauty. She flashed him a killer smile before getting up and goin to get his schedule.
He took this as a opportunity to look at her ass. Damn it had been a while since he got some. He bit his bottom lip and traced every curve on her body.
She plopped back down into the desk chair and he watched as her titties bounced little. He smirked but then focused back on her face.
"Ok this is your schedule, and this is your tardy pass."
"Man, I don't know where any of this shit is."
"Mr. Adams! You do not use such vulgarity at this here school!" The clerk said to him.
He stared at her blankly, debating whether to tell her off or keep his mouth shut. He chose the second option.
"Think you can show me around?"
"I will. Let me get finished up here."
Rodney nodded his head and took a seat in the waiting area. Once the lobby was cleared of tardy students, Akia came from around the back and stood in front of him.
"Ready?"
"Yea."
They took a step out the office and down the hall. "Let me see your schedule."
He handed it to her and watched her observe it. "Your first class is in the technical building."
He raised an eyebrow at her. "Building? This isn't one big school?"
She giggled. "It is one big school,  just with multiple buildings."
"Wow."
She walked him through his whole schedule. By the time they finished it was lunchtime and he had yet to see Darnell and Jamal.
"Welp, that's all of your classes."
"Thanks um.."
"Akia."
"Akia. That's different. I like it."
She took her gaze off him to hide her blush. "Thanks."
They looked around awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "Well uh I guess I'll be heading to lunch." Rod said.
"Yea. You do that."
:
Jamal was sitting in the cafeteria with Darnell and a couple of their other homeboys. He noticed his cousin step into the room and quickly called him over.
"Wassup Rod!" Rodney gave him a head nod. "Aye yal, this my cousin Rodney."
"Wassup bruh." The guys gave each other handshakes.
"Boy, boy, boy where ya been boy ian seen cha in a minute?!" Rodney laughed at his cousin. Jamal was such a character.
"I was with Akia. She was showing me around."
Jamal noticed the softness in his voice when he talked about her. "Akia got a mouth on her bruh, and a bad attitude."
"She just need some dick in her life." Nick, one of the guys at the table, said.
"Hell naw. Ha ass ain't letting nobody hit. Yal know I already tried!" Cam, the other boy at the table, exclaimed.
Rodney listened intently. He loved a challenge and enjoyed the chase even more. "I think I got it."
"We'll see."
"Where was yal after the party?" Rodney said redirecting the conversation.
Jamal and Darnell exchanged glances. "A party." Darnell answered.
Rodney could tell they didn't want to talk about the situation, so he let the case slide and moved on to a more lighter situation.
"Oh fuckin shit! Bad bitch just walked through!" Nick exclaimed.
The boys all turned their attention to the door where they saw Ebony come in.
"That's Jamal lil baby." Darnell joked.
"Man ian worried bout that girl."
"You low key want her though."
"She bad. I'll admit it, but I'm not looking for a relationship."
"You gotta settle down one day."
"Yea, one day; but, that day ain't coming anytime soon."