[17] "I'm scared I'm gonna fuck up and hurt you."

"Rise and shine children!" Nicole's voice came through the home intercom. "Breakfast is on the table. We're about to go out. Don't tear my house up!"
"Breakfast.." Jamal said in a sluggish voice.
He started to get up but noticed Ebony was sleeping peacefully on his chest. He kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek.
"Babe."
"Hmm."
"Get up."
"Why?"
"I really want some breakfast."
She groaned and latched onto him tighter. "Baby." He said again.
She didn't respond or move.
"Alrighty then."
He cuffed her ass cheeks and stood up.
Ebony's eyes shot open. "Jamal!"
"What?"
"Put me down!"
"No we're going to get breakfast."
"Jamal if you drop me-"
"I'm not."
She was nervous as fuck. Ebony held on to him will all her might. "In a minute I'm not gonna be able to breath." He managed to get out."
"Sorry." But she still didn't loosen up her grip.
He got to the steps. He put one hand on her back and the other on the rail. He took off down the steps in a jog. The movement made Ebony bounce up and down on him.
"Shit." He hissed.
When they got to the bottom he let her down and looked at his growing manhood. Ebony looked too and boy was he big.
She looked back up into his eyes. "Like what you see?"
"I would if you were my "B" word." She said folding her arms under her chest and walking towards the kitchen.
"This again? I thought we were past this."
"Yea. You thought."
"Ebony why is it such a big deal? I don't see why it matters."
"It's like I'm one of yo side hoes. Like I'm not good enough to be your girlfriend."
"You the only girl I'm fuckin with. Those things are just titles Ebony."
"And I feel like that's your way of saying you don't want to fully claim me or be claimed by me."
Jamal rubbed his hand down his face. "Look, I hear ya and I understand where you're coming from, but this is all new to me. I've never had a...a..ew. Do I really have to say it?"
"Yes."
"A girlfriend." He got out. "I'm scared I'm gonna fuck up and hurt you."
"So basically, you sayin if we get together, you're gonna cheat?"
"No. Just, ugh. Look, give me some time to get a feel for all of this."
Ebony understood, but didn't like it. "Ok, but I'm not putting up with this for long."
"Thank you." He pulled her into him and kissed her ever so sweetly.
"Ew. Just stop. Stop now!" Jessica said seeing the two.
Malcolm was right behind her. Him and Jamal made eye contact but Ebony turned his attention back on her when she grabbed his manhood, causing him to look down at her.
"Calm down." She whispered. "Just give em a chance."
"I don't want to." He whispered back. "I know what he gets into and how he gets down."
"Well then give Jessica a chance to show you she can handle this. If you don't let her make her own mistakes she's gonna resent you."
He thought over what she said and sighed. "Alright." He moved her hand back to her side. "Next time you grab it, you better fuck it."
"Oh whatever."
***
Once everyone was downstairs and had eaten they all went to the game room.
The boys gathered around the computer screen in hopes of finding a good place to stay for spring break.
"Aye man, let's go to panama." Jamal suggested.
"Yea I'm down with that." Rod agreed.
"What you say Darnell?"
"Shid, it's whatever. But what about the girls?"
"What about us?" Akia asked. She came and sat down on Rodney's lap.
Jamal was shaking his head signaling the boys not to tell the girls. "Darnell." Essence sang in his ear. "You gonna tell me what you guys are up to?"
'You better not.' Jamal mouthed.
"So you tryna hide stuff from me Jamal?" Ebony asked.
"Noooo baby. I'm- I'm just- well we're just-"
"Finding a condo for yal to stay in during Spring Break." Rodney intervened. "We're going to Panama."
"Oh I wanna go!" Akia beamed.
Fuck. Jamal thought.
It wasn't that he didn't want the girls to go, he just wanted a little more freedom and for everyone to cut loose a little. Ever since they all got booed up things haven't been the same. He's so use to it being him, Darnell, and Rod and even at times Akia. But Akia and Rodney being together complicates things, and it also doesn't help that he's now involved with Ebony and Darnell has Essence. He hasn't really had any time to spend with his boys.
"Alright look," Jamal started. "Yal can come but please don't be on that bullshit. This is a time for us to cut back and let loose. I don't have time for boyfriend/girlfriend drama."
"We understand." Essence said.
"Well we wanna go too." Jessica jumped in and said.
"Hell no. You too young and I'll be damned if that nigga come anywhere with us."
"Jamal." Ebony warned.
Ugh. This the shit I'm talkin bout. I don't want no shit! Jamal thought.
"Ok fine. You ask moma on yo own and don't tell ha I'm alright with this shit either."
"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She said jumping up and down.
"Yea, yea, yea, get outta here."
They watched Jessica and Malcom descend into another room.
"Well why are yal talkin bout spring break? Prom is before that." Akia stated.
"Who said anybody was going to prom?"Jamal asked.
Ebony slapped him upside his head. "You always got something to say!"
"So. I'm just sayin man, prom, pom pom, it's all the same to me."
They all looked at him with a blank expression. "Jamal, shut the fuck up." Essence said.
The group erupted into laughter. Jamal smacked his lips and sat back in the computer chair.
"Look, we'll figure out all that when the time gets here." Darnell assured them.
"Yea, cause we gotta get these condos now."
"Exactly. Let's do this shit."
The boys found a good place to stay where them and the girls would have adjoining rooms. Each room had two bedrooms so every couple would have their own room. They got the condos from Wednesday to Sunday.
Spring Break was the week after prom so everything was gonna line up perfectly.
They got it all booked and spent the rest of the day being bums.