One and Only

It had been a long first week of school for Charlotte and for their family as a whole. They had gotten so accustomed to being out on the road and traveling so much that it was going to take some getting used to a more structured lifestyle. They were going to have to figure out the new balance of Charlotte being full time in public high school with all her activities, Carrie working full time on the beginning process of a new album, and Mike jumping back into hockey season.

"Are you all packed for this weekend?" Carrie asked as she emerged from their bathroom and into their bedroom.

Mike stopped checking social media and put up his cell phone on the night stand, watching his fiancé crawl into bed beside him. "I just have a few things I'll need to throw in last minute in the morning, but then I'd be all set."

"I'm gonna miss you," she pouted as she started cuddling up to him.

"Not as much as I'm gonna miss you," he replied, wrapping his arms around her and ducking down and kissing her.

The two exchanged kisses for a few minutes, but Carrie withdrew as Mike slipped his tongue in her mouth while groping her bottom. Her mind was a bit cloudy and wasn't in the mood to take things too far that night.

"What's on your mind?" Mike's husky voice whispered softly in her ear as she was content to simply rest her head on his shoulder. When she shrugged, he stayed quiet for a little while, occasionally running his fingers through her hair or along her back, knowing the calming effect it had on her.

The couple just laid in the dark for a few moments, only able to bask in each other's warmth. After a little longer, the blonde finally spoke up, "Am I as good as the other girls you dated or hooked up with?"

Mike was completely thrown off guard and thought that question came out of no where, but tried to remain calm knowing that she had asked sincerely. Mike scratched his stubble, hesitant on how to respond, "Baby, I mean, I proposed to you and you only for a reason."

"That's not what I meant," she rolled her eyes ever so slightly. "I've dated other guys here and there, but I've only ever had sex with you. I know you've slept with other girls. I just want to know where I rank."

"Where you rank?"

"You're making fun of me," Carrie rolled her eyes again, softly hitting him.

"No I'm not," he defended, giggling ever so slightly. "Care, you were and always will be my first love. You were my first date, my first girlfriend, the first girl I had sex with, and so many firsts to me whether that's our spiritual relationship or physical relationship. You had set the expectation so insanely high that when it came to any other girl, I just compared them to you or fantasized what it would be like if it was you there. They never stood a chance to you, babe. I might have had sex with other women, but as far as I'm concerned, I've only made love with my one and only."

Carrie was completely and utterly glowing, smiling softly as she hung onto his every word that she could tell he meant with such sincerity. "I just want to make sure that I'm always satisfying you."

"If you REALLY want to know, no one turns me on doing literally anything than you. Whether you're on stage, on a red carpet, taking care of Charlotte, in our bed, working out, anything," Mike said, chuckling slightly hopefully he wasn't going too far. The two finally turned towards each other, their lips colliding, hard and fast. "I love you so much."

"Baby, I love you too," Carrie reciprocated breathlessly as her lips reattached to his, sinking her tongue into his mouth.

Mike flipped them over, wanting to feel each and every inch of his fiancé. He feasted on her neck as his hands rubbed her inner thighs. It only took him a few more seconds before her night shirt was discarded and he began sucking on her breasts, causing her to let out a moan.

"Let me show you how much you really mean to me," Mike whispered, his lips continuing further down her body, hands removing her panties teasingly slow. As his tongue finally made contact with her soaked center, that's when she knew. No one had ever, and no one will ever, receive his love the same way she does.