Ch. 1 - Freya

"... with all the crimes that Aurelia committed against the saintess Maeve Woodard, she is sentenced with the guillotine as her punishment".

Is that it? Is that the end of Aurelia Williamson? And what crimes? It's more like petty pranks for me.

"So, how's the story, Freya?", tanong saakin ni Madam Arci, ang manager ko. "Do you like it?", dagdag pa niya na tanong.

"This story belongs to the dumpster", sagot ko sabay abot ko kay Madam Arci yung pinabasa niya saakin na story.

Ever since I entered the world of showbiz, Madam Arci, or Arsenio Dimagiba, has been my manager. He is 3 years older than me, and yeah, he's gay.

"What? Why? Which part of the story did you not like? Personally, I liked the story", he said while flipping through the pages.

"Which part? All of it. Every character is stupid. Why did you even accept the role?"

"Well, first, the movie sounds promising. I heard na malaki ang budget. Second, the casting is in demand of famous actors and actresses. Arte ka pa? And lastly, the director and writer specifically chose you for the antagonist role. Nakakahiya kaya tumanggi Freya and besides, I haven't totally accepted it. The writer just gave the story and script to you if ever you wanted or liked the role", mahabang explanation niya.

"Huh, like the word 'hiya' is in your vocabulary. Still, I won't accept the role".

"Whyyy?", I just glared at Arci. "Fine. I'll just look for another. Ang ganda pa naman sana, it would be your first time pa naman for a historical movie", hindi ko na masyado pinakinggan si Arci sa mga pinagsasabi.

I am only on a short break. I am shooting a lipstick commercial ad at itong si Arci ay inistorbo yung break ko para basahin yung story for my next project na ayaw ko.

Am I being picky? Yes. My reason may not be sensible, but I just don't like the story. How could I even commit 100% of my effort to the character if I personally hate the story?

~~~~

After ng schedule ko ngayon araw ay sa wakas ay nakauwi na ako. Matapos akong ihatid ng manager ko sa condo ko, kumain at naligo na ako.

Nagsusuklay lang ako ng buhok ko ng makita kong nakakalat yung mga gamit ko sa higaan ko. "Hindi man lang inayos ni Arci yung gamit ko", imbis na makatulog na ako nag-ayos pa ako ng gamit.

Habang nagliligpit ako ay nakita ko nanaman yung folder nung story at script na binabasa ko kanina. At iniwan pa talaga dito ni Arci eh.

"White Lily", ang title ng next movie project ko sana. "By Isabelle... She must be the writer. Huh? No surname?". Baka bagong writer.

To be honest, the story was well written. The story is written professionally, so hands up to the writer. I just don't like how the story goes and the characters.