Ch. 13 Holy Ceremony Part II

"The holy ceremony will start now".

Pagkapasok ko sa sacred room may nakita akong naka-prepare prie-dieu o kneeling bench sa tapat nung statue ni Ereus. "So, I'm going to kneel down and just pray?", pagtatanong ko. Tsaka, ano ba dapat kong i-pray?

"Yes", sagot nung Pope.

"That's all?"

"That's what I can only tell you. Once you sit down, only you can know what's going to happen next", sagot niya. That isn't complicated at all.

"We will now leave you alonee, saintess", ani nila saka sila lumabas ng sacred room kaya naman mag-isa ko na lang natira dito.

"Ugh. Let's get this over with", tsaka ako lumuhod doon sa kneeling bench. Buti nalang at may foam, hindi masakit sa tuhod. Anyway, paano ba ito? Mag-pray daw eh.

'Hello? Are you there?'

'Is that how you pray?',pagsagot ni Ereus.

'Not really. It's just that I already have a God that I believe in. No offense meant', truthfully, hindi ako komportable sa lahat ng ito. For a person who grew up as a Roman Catholic, praying to another God doesn't feel right. 

'None taken. Anyway, I think this is the perfect time to talk about your circumstances', Ereus.

'Oh? That's right. Any idea who the hell tapped my soul?', buti naman at naalala niya.

'The Goddess of all Souls, Isabelle, is the one who tapped your soul. I was about to ask her, but she refuses visitors. Well, that's expected since she and her twin are the busiest in our realm', compared to you, who have a lot of time to waste. But wait a minute, did he say Isabelle?

'Isabelle? Where did I hear this name again?', pag-iisip ko.

'Well, it's a pretty common name', pagsagot naman ni Ereus.

'No, wait! She has the same name as that script writer!', sigaw ko kay Ereus nang maalala ko kung sino yung Isabelle. I'm pretty sure na "Isabelle" ang pangalan nung script writer ng movie ng next project ko.

Is it possible that they are the same person?

'That may be possible since Isabelle and Moira often mingle in the human realm', pagsagot ni Ereus sa iniisip ko.

'Isn't there a way for you to talk to her and ask why the hell am I in this world?! And what's her deal with sending me here?!'

'I don't think I can ask her that, but let me get back to you if I find something', as expected, hindi ako kaya ibalik nitong God na ito. Tsaka, ano ba talaga trabaho nito? Simula nang nagstay ako dito sa temple, puro pambi-bwisit ginawa niya.