Ch. 18 - Elliott's POV Part II

It's that foul-mouthed woman who called me a shithead. She even threw a rock at me. The nerve of that woman.

I noticed that she immediately ran away when she saw my face. She must've recognized me. Heh.

I just took a sip of my champagne. The emperor is talking nonsense again. The crowd is looking our way. I really hate it here. If it wasn't for Ben's nagging, I wouldn't have attended this party.

After the emperor finished his blabbering, I quickly got out of the banquet hall and went outside. As I made my way to the imperial garden, I felt a presence following me behind.

I teleported myself to face the person following me, but to my surprise, I saw the crazy woman lying down behind the bushes looking at the spot where I was standing.

"What are you doing, woman? Why are you following me?"

"EH?!" She screamed as she immediately got up and fixed herself. Doesn't she remember me? Why would she follow me? Don't tell me she's like one of those women who always falls in love at first sight?

Huh. Very typical for noble ladies.

"Greetings---"

"I really hate desperate women like you." I cut her off.

"Is love all you can think of? Well, that is no surprise for nobles with pea brains, who only know to splurge and have fun. You really disgust me."

"I think you're misunderstanding something---"

"Ha? Misunderstanding?" Is that your excuse? "Aren't you nobles all the same? Isn't the reason you follow me here to seduce me for whatever your pathetic reason is?"

She remained silent. I guess I hit the nail.

"See? Even you are speechless-- AAHH!"

I was surprised when she suddenly punched me in the face. "WHA?"

"Hey! Having a handsome face isn't all that, you conceited b*stard! Truthfully, your narcissism wants me to kill you. Pwe! Master of the Magic Tower, my ass! You are just one of those narcissistic bastards overpopulating the world. Seduce you? Not in a million years would I seduce you. Here's a rock. Knock yourself out!"

After she handed me a rock, she left me here, still shocked and still processing what in the world just happened.

But one thing is for sure. "I'm going to kill that woman!"

Since I do not want to go into the banquet hall, I teleported myself back to the tower, wherein Ben got surprised.

"Master? You're back early? And, what happened to your face? Did you do something?"

"I didn't do anything."