Ch. 19 - Elliott's POV Part III

Elliott who was busy writing in his journal notices the anxious Ben.

"What's wrong with you, Ben? Do you need to take a quick break? Holding it is bad for your bladder, not that I care."

"Never mind that master. I've been hearing some weird rumors going around."

"So?"

"So? Master, the rumors were about you!"

"Why? Is it something like being a womanizer and impregnating someone? Is that just the reason why you're acting like an idiot there?"

"How can you still be so calm when someone is tarnishing your name?" I just sighed at Ben.

"First of all, you're an idiot to get worried by that nonsense rumor. Did you think those rumors were really true? Second, I am calm because I don't care what people say about me. Third, that someone who started this is that crazy saintess/countess or whatever she is. And lastly, if you are going to continue being an annoying being, why don't you go to the stationery shop and buy me some new notebooks?"

"What? The saintess? Why would the saintess do such a thing-- Oww. I get it. It's because you're mean."

I throw my quill pen at Ben for not realizing what I meant to say. The useless assistant of mine just ran away from me without following what I ordered him to do.

Since I need a new quill pen and a notebook, I have no choice but to go to the stationery shop where I often go. I teleported myself inside and bought the things I needed. I got out of the store when suddenly a woman in a risque red dress started pointing at me. "YOU!"

She ran closer to me, and that's when I recognized who the hell she was. It's this crazy saintess again.

"Is that just it? After indulging yourself, you're just going to leave as if nothing happened?! You didn't even pay me!" She exclaimed while pointing at me.

And because of that, people are starting to swarm us. Where does she get all of these nonsense things she says?

"Are you crazy? What the heck are you talking about?"

"And now you're calling me crazy? Just some advice, if you want to have sex with a prostitute, make sure you have money to pay them, okay? And don't you dare come back, you stingy bastard!"

Then, she started running away and I was left dumbfounded.

"Master, you slept with a prostitute?" Ben, who was here the whole time. "Is it because I told you that you're going to die a virgin? It is okay to indulge yourself, but if you do it with a prostitute, you have to pay them."

I smacked Ben's head and teleported myself back to the tower. That woman just reached my patience limit. She's definitely going to pay.

~~~

The next day, a new series of rumors about me starts spreading again. And now it's in the newspaper.