«1» ENTER- YAMANAKA INOMI

[Edited]

UPON EXITING THE HOKAGE'S MANSION, The Yamanaka girl strolled over the village, once again smiling over the view. The smell of fresh air filled up her nostrils, and seeing the citizens walk around the place makes her smile even wider.

It was really a peaceful scenery.

She waved her hand towards the Chunins, who were proudly wearing their Green vests, gladly waved back at her.

She sighed, remembering the days when she was young;

Her mind, well... You could say innocence is a precious thing.

Soon after, growing up made her realized how the world evolved through many.... different things.

She stopped at her tracks, looking at the highest point of the building, Lightning Burger. Her stomach slightly grumbled, making her flustered. She giggled at the sound, knowing that it was time for a snack.

Her eyes trailed down at a poster, reading it carefully before entering the restaurant with a smile. They're having a limited burger huh? I guess I'll try one....

She slowly entered as her teal orbs looked at the crowded place. She ignored the stares she was receiving, luckily first in line.

Inomi lowered her hood, stating her order at the cashier.

"—CHILI BURGER, HERE I COME!"

Her body jolted up at a loud voice behind her, she turned her head to see a Yellow-haired boy with a lousy Green blob beside him.

She cleared her throat,  as her face grimaced at the newcomer. She decided to focus her attention again to the cashier. "Hi... I've heard you have the limited Chilli Burger, may I order one?"

The cashier smiled at Inomi's courtesy, responding with the same tone. "Yes! There are only three left!" He happily replied. "Please don't mind the commotion happening behind you, they're usually like this!"

"I see."

His eyes squinted, eyeing Inomi's figure that was about to get her money off her pouch. He immediately summed up a conclusion before stopping her actions.

"Wait, aren't you new here?" The cashier asked with curious eyes. She was taken aback from his sudden, question, responding with a curt nod.

"Don't worry about paying! It's on the house!"

Inomi blinked at the cashier shocked
She turned pink at his offer, mumbling a 'thank you'. She immediately puts her hoodie back on her head from the embarrassment.

"Man! I didn't get anything for free when I was new here!" The yellow-headed kid grumbled behind Inomi's back. His friend on the other hand— flicked his forehead because of his foolishness. "If I remembered correctly, you've bankrupt this restaurant after you ordered everything on the menu, even your dad paid for it."

Due to her eavesdropping she felt generous today, stopping the cashier leaving his counter. She silently whispered to him, making the worker genuinely scared.

"Keep the change." The cashier nodded at relief, hearing her request, rushing to the kitchen. Her figure patiently waited for her order to be served.

.

.

.

.

"I heard you're here for the Limited burger right?" Her anonymous figure faced the troublemakers. She brightened at the sight of their noticeable features. Whiskers and Signature Pineapple-hair.Uzumaki and Nara.