«23» ENTERS THE SCIENTIST

© Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"STRANGE.." Said She, as Inomi started to press her Hand on her Forehead. She felt a strange aura to begin with- yet she didn't know whether she liked it or not.

Just as she thought it was going to be a normal day- She already knew what was happening.

Something that Kawaki is involved.

"That means trouble.." She whispered to herself, jumping off the Bench she was just sitting at.

"Imouto! You're going somewhere?" Inojin asked as he saw his Twin rush off somewhere else, which made him worried sick.

"She looks like in a hurry, maybe an emergency?" Shikadai assured the Yamanaka, who sighed in reply.

"I don't know, she usually reminds me about those but.. I hope she's safe.." He mumbled, staring at the Shinobi Bout card on his hand- a rare card of Inomi's Shinobi card.

~

The Hokage's House is just right in the corner- I have to find them quickly!

Inomi panicked as she jumped from a wall to another. She could feel one of her Yin-Yang seals gone.

Each Yin-Yang seal has been split up into two. Which includes two wielders of the Yin-Yang forces that Inomi uses with her abilities.

By that means- Naruto is gone.

Just as she stepped in right on top of Naruto's house. Someone sucked her in a small Dark hole.

She tried screaming for help- but it was no use. She was now surrounded by the darkness.

She became overwhelmed yet confused- How'd she get in this situation?

It was her duty to protect her Yin-Yang wielders but somehow managed to fail in one speck of dust that had past through her face.

"Inomi. I'm right here." A familiar Voice called out- as he pulled out Inomi from her thoughts and held her tight. She was even shock to see who it was.

"Sasuke-Sensei!" She gasped in shock- earning a small grunt from him. "Do you know where's Naruto? I can't sense him at all!"

"He's in another dimension." He quickly said, clenching his fists. "Just like the Dimension where Momoshiki brought Naruto back then."

"Hold still, ready to kick someone though." Sasuke mentioned, just as they fell into that Dimension.

Inomi felt her leg kicking someone hard on the back- as the man lost his balance.

- The man's appearance made The Yamanaka froze in fear.

"Jigen-Sama.."

"Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed in shock- he then stared at Inomi in worry. "How?..."

"Rinnegan Based time Space Ninjutsu.." Jigen stated breathlessly, and not a single amount of Emotion implied to his words. "You must be Uchiha Sasuke."

His eyes then drifted towards the Yamanaka- and who wouldn't thought that it brought a smile to his face. "Seems like the Traitor was brave enough to show up. Welcome Hikari."

"J-Jigen-Sama I!..." She quivered in fear.

This was the first time she felt hatred, fear, disgust, and confusion all at once. The Lust of Bloodshed awaits her just as she stared at his figure.

She was none other than Struck by his words. Traitor- She didn't want someone who she adored would turn against her.

As much as The Uchiha hated it, He indeed regretted how he got Inomi involved. He could kiss her secret mission goodbye after this.