«3» LITTLE BREAK

©Masashi Kishimoto

Some filler chapter, enjoy

[Edited]

A RAY OF SUNSHINE peak through the curtains, as the Yamanaka squinted her eyes when she felt the light hovering over her face. She got up, groaning at the sudden headache.

7:00 o'clock.

"Inojin went to school without me, huh?.." She mumbled, fixing her hair.

Inomi noticed a note on her desk, as she smiled at the engraved signature.

She took the letter, carefully reading the perfectly-written kanji.

Hey hey Sis, sorry if I left you! You seem tired yesterday when you're out patrolling.

Well, you passed out in front of the door.

Shikadai and Boruto passed by too, Please eat the Breakfast I made you! Ily!

-ji-nii

She blushed at the name, the name she used to call him when they were young. She stood up, placing the note in her desk, and walking towards the bathroom.

.

.

.

Leaving the bathroom, she was slightly shivering from the cold blow of the wind. She realized that it was raining, her thoughts were filled with Inojin and his classmates.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Shino-san gave them an indoor lecture..." Inomi reminded herself as she entered her room.

"Hm.. mom said it's right in the corner so..."

Strolling over her closet, her eyes drifted to a pink cloth next to her Shinobi uniform. Her breath hitched, taking out the dress.

"Mom..." She wants me to wear this today?

It doesn't look bad at you Yamanaka-san.

"Ah... I guess so, after all it's my day-off.." She shook her head, immediately wearing the dress.

There was sudden gush of wind— as Toneri appeared. He took a deep sigh and stared at Inomi.

Toneri sat on her bed as he hummed at her enthusiasm. "I may not be allowed to touch you but, I suggest you to change your hair.."

"Huh? Is that so?.." Inomi wondered, looking at her brush. She slowly separated her hair into two. One side blonde and the other side was brown. Braiding it carefully twisting each hair strand.

She turned around back to see Toneri with a smile. "So...what do you think Toneri-Sama?.."

"I would say, it's decent." He commented with a blank stare.

He didn't have the intention to show emotion in front of a mortal. He got attached to her like a... daughter.

"I'll have to eat now Toneri-Sama, Feel free to roam around!" She bowed curtly before leaving her room.

Toneri watched her left before disappearing too. He couldn't stay for too long— He still needs to stick with his    Pawn.

Heading down stairs, she looked at the window, suddenly the rain stopped.

I should go out today. She thought.

Her eyes trailed down at the onigiri and takoyaki placed on top of the table. She sat down immediately, while taking her chopsticks before digging in. "Thank you for the food...."