«20» AO AND HIM.

@Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WATCH OUT!" INOMI YELLED, summoning a large Mud wall as she protected the others.

He then shot Inomi- first things first.

Unnoticed, The Yamanaka was oblivious- until she dodged it swiftly. The Attack landed on the boulder behind her, as it crumble into large pieces.

"Yamanaka-San, run now!" Konohamaru warned her. She gasped in confusion- until she felt a heavy force hit her head- once again, she passed out.

"Sensei!" Boruto panicked, as he grabbed her body in the middle of the fight- heading straight to the walls behind them.

Sarada stared at the Weapon Ao was using, observing it's details- something clicked into her mind. "The same fire balls as the puppets!"

"So our enemies are all about tools huh." Mitsuki sighed, noticing Sarada's point.

"Stop it Ao-Sama!" Katasuke stepped in, interrupting what the Mist Shinobi has done.

"Please stay back Doctor Katasuke. I will shoot you even if I must." Ao muttered, activating his weapon again.

Katasuke immediately held his arms, summoning black orbs- as the attacks went inside of it.

Ao look- rather sarcastically impressed. "Oh my! You can absorb Jutsu bombs?"

Due to Katasuke - Konohamaru managed to destroy his weapon with one hit of his Rasengan, much for their relief.

"So what... Was inside the container inside the airship?" Konohamaru panted- as he knew that Ao had no more defense with him.

He laughed to himself. "Sarutobi. You ask for my intel despite refusing to share yours? Spoiled lads are such a bother." He then looked at the frail girl The Uzumaki was carrying.

"Too bad the ones you're carrying was too weak- are the only ones who knew about it." He was becoming insane- much to Konohamaru's shock. "What does Inomi know about it.."

"Why would I even take her down first?"

Konohamaru shook his head and glared at him. "Does it have anything to do with an organisation called.. KARA?"

Boruto widened his eyes- then stared at Inomi, with pain written all over her face.

Inomi Sensei.. what do you know about this?

.

.

.

.

"The name is Code."

"I don't really need to know you- just state your business with Karma." The Small Yamanaka muttered, earning a small chuckle from the Redhead beside her.

"Nothing, at all.. it's just that nuisance annoys me." He said to her, but smiled after. "You're Hikari yeah? Nice to meet your acquaintance."

"Mhm."

"Hm? Feisty aren't we?" He stated, followed by a shrugged coming from Inomi. He smirked to himself.

Well- he didn't knew her that well, but one thing is for sure; he saw her talk with Jigen. He thought to himself, if she was that special, why would she talk to him at the first place?

Code cornered her at the end of the hallway, gently grabbing her soft hand and raising it near his chest. He then slowly- took off the cloth covering her face, much to his shock, he didn't dare to budge.