«18» THE UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL

©Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And.. we're back to sparring once again.." The Yamanaka muttered while crossing her arms. Few days- rather several days past after the incident from the Chunin Exam.

A small encounter from a Kara Member- Deepa. Which is- another Organization that became a threat towards Konoha.

For now, Their So-called Security System increased which was a relief.

Back to the Arena.

There was a deep silence between Boruto and Naruto. It was interesting to see their Hokage sparring their own Child for the first time.

"You don't need to hold back Boruto." Naruto calmly said while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Like.. duh, if I'm doing this.." Boruto sarcastically stated as he performed a small hand sign.

POOF

He had summoned two of his clones and immediately rush towards the Hokage.

And yet- the battle begins.

Unfortunately, Naruto easily caught the Clones as they dissapeared in thin air.

"Typical Strategy.." Inomi scoffed and huffed on her seat. Her Twin cocked an eyebrow and looked at her with a questionable expression. "What?"

"Boruto would use the advantage of summoning his shadow clones and Hide immediately- what happens next? Look." She pointed at the Arena.

Just as she predicted, Boruto was already behind Naruto. He then formed a small chakra energy on his hand and strike it towards his Dad.

The Rasengan.

Inojin clicked his tongue, understanding what she just said. "No wonder it looks familiar.."

"Naruto should get ready once Boruto knew he's just testing his new Arm."

"New what?"

"Isn't it obvious? Naruto clearly swiped that Rasengan easily without getting hurt. Of course- I just had to see that Stupid Scientist passing by the Hokage's office." She lazily explained, catching Inojin's attention even more.

"That also explains why his hand is sucking Boruto's Jutsu." He pointed at the hand stuck on the Wall- entirely absorbing The combination of Lightning and Water.

"That's.. incredible.." Inomi exclaimed with sparkles in her eyes. She then held Inojin's hands and gave him a small pout. "Ji-Nii, cut my arm later.. I want that Arm so bad."

"Hey no!" He groaned in frustration while shutting his eyes closed.

"You got one.. interesting Sister there, Ji-Nii." Shikadai budged in their conversation with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut it, just because you've done your first move, doesn't mean you can already call me Brother." He retorted, earning a dramatic gasp from the Nara.

"I was teasing you."

"Mhm.. yeah right."

"A Shinobi must read the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings." Naruto said, appearing behind Boruto. Without a sweat, he immediately kicked him on the butt- landing harshly on the ground.

Inomi raised her hand and took a deep breathe. "Enough! This Hand-to-hand Combat Round is over!"

"And that was a good show." She smiled cheekily and nodded at Shikamaru, who simply smirked in response. However, Sai sighed at her behaviour.