«8» ESCAPE!

[Edited]

Boruto was falling.

Wait what, falling?

Yes.

Falling out of the Portal. The Yamanaka squeezed his hands.  He turned to her as she was pulling him closer to her own body. In her arms, he felt safe, embracing the warm sensation. His mind felt peaceful, Was he in some type of Genjutsu or Was this Reality?

The Uzumaki shut his eyes closed when he saw strange vines below him.

"Hang on, Boruto-kun." She reassured him with a smile. He hesitantly opened his eyes to see him in Inomi's arms. They landed safely on the ground, which was a relief.

Boruto looked around his surroundings. The place was quite dark, blue hues coated the place. It was gloomy yet a sight to see.

"Where.. Is this?" Boruto asked, caressing his head from the pain. Inomi stared at the hollow of water that they were standing at. She started to walk away slowly, each step on the ground were a click.

"I'll let you figure that out, but perhaps.." She took Boruto's arm and stared at his palm. She furrowed her brows, and sighed at the sight of an empty palm.

She made the Blonde confused at her actions. "H-huh... Wait, why do you sound different Sensei? what are you doing to her—?!"

"Like I said, I'll explain it if you start walking." She sternly said. He quickly followed her behind and scratched the back of his head. He was confused on why she was walking as if she was leading him somewhere.

"You might be confused child, but here's why I'm not your Sensei.."

"Inomi Yamanaka has a special ability that I have given her ever since she was born. Apparently, I sealed myself inside of her. I sealed myself right before I knew I was gonna die.." The Voice started to speak which peeked Boruto's interest but he shook his head and scowled at her.

"That doesn't answer my que—"

"I'm not yet done." She glared at him, keeping his mouth shut.

"Her mission is to Remove Sumire Kakei from her curse.

That Loud explosion from earlier, is the source of Inomi's weakness. The Otsutsuki's special techniques drains her energy, Danzo's rats may be under this incident.

That's where I step in. She is still mentally conscious, with the use of her Chakra.. I'll take over her body. As her host, I don't want her in a coma for a whole year." She explained, leaving Boruto once again, confused.

Surely he would get it soon.

"Hm, Your Jougan is interesting.." She mumbled as she holds his face. The Uzumaki's face turned pink from the interaction. This wasn't his Sensei but he couldn't resist her Beautiful face features."Like I said, your eye could guide you somehow.."

She noticed his strange behavior."What's wrong Uzumaki?"

"Huh?" He gasped out, looking at the side.

"There's.. thing I kept seeing.." He admitted, referring to the strange Purple spirit that leads to an unknown path.

She raised her eyebrow as they went in closer to find a dark area. Her eyes widened as Boruto walked halfway near a strange Tree stump.

"Boruto!" She yelled. Inomi immediately rushes towards him, and raised her arm up to their heads.

Her hand weaved a sign as green chakra covered them from the falling debris. Boruto's breath hitched, amazed by her ability. Furthermore, he smiled at the sound of her usual soft voice.