«17» ALL THAT ENDS TOO WELL

@Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL just happened..." Inomi cursed under her breath, landing in a pile of rubble as the Otsutsuki went berserk.

Chaos was already happening. Momoshiki was throwing all of the Kages like rag dolls, they were too weak to fight his level.

Inomi protected Boruto beside her and jumped on a higher distance, as she saw Sasuke and Naruto standing Infront of the Otsutsuki.

"Dad?..."

"We have to stay out of this fight." The Yamanaka instructed him which made him gulped. Who knows, he took all of the Kages down at once.

Inomi glared at his pale looking figure and activated her Tenseigan, she saw all of his chakra points, completely gone. Except his whole body was glowing. She bit her lip in realization.

You have to take him down ... All at once Sasuke Sensei. One wrong move and it's all over.

The Uchiha heard her thoughts and stared at her without turning his head. He was shock to see her Tenseigan completely activated, unexpected now that Toneri was gone.

"I see..." Naruto started, the Uchiha returned to glaring at the Otsutsuki who was intensively staring at both of them. "So you're a completely different beast than you were a long moment ago."

"Or, rather you're just a monster." The Uzumaki continued.

Momoshiki scoffed and glared at him. "Oh come one, as if you're not?"

.....

Without a sweat, Momoshiki began to throw punches towards Naruto which he easily dodged. He growled in anger and kicked the blonde as far as he could.

The Uzumaki rolled on the ground harshly causing a loud explosion. The Yamanaka winced and clenched her fists. "What do I do... What do I do..."

Just as Naruto was still flying, the Otsutsuki flickered from his back and attempted to punch him again.

Fortunately, a Yellow radiation started to glow around Naruto and managed to block his attack. Naruto caught his fist on time which made him silently gasped.

PUNCH

The Uzumaki successfully handed a hard punch at his face, he threw a kick which made his Situation even worse.

Momoshiki was rolling in pain after getting kicked by the Hokage himself.

Sasuke immediately flickered behind him, activating his Sharingan and Chidori.

He slammed his Chidori at Momoshiki's back. The Otsutsuki landed with his hand and gritted his teeth in anger.

Yet again, Momoshiki slammed his hand to the ground as he summoned 3 Large snake-looking creatures. "Inukai Takeruno Mikoto!"

As it charged towards Sasuke, he began cutting them up to shreds. Unfortunately, one serpent caught The Uchiha in it's jaw as he grunted in frustration.

"Sasuke-San!" Inomi and Boruto yelled in sync, but sighed in relief as a big hand interrupted Momoshiki's attack.

Turns out it was Naruto in his Kurama form. The Yamanaka gulped nervously while holding Boruto tight in her arms. "When would this end..."

~

W h o o s h
W h o o s h

After a long Battle, Momoshiki was laying down on the ground, defeating as if Naruto and Sasuke clashed together to end him.