«5» BATTLE OF THE STUDENTS

[Edited]

"SUMMONING JUTSU!"

That was the only thing the Yamanaka heard from afar, before dust covered her surroundings as she looked to the sky.

She was clearly not bothered by the dirt as she covered her face with her book, smelling the scent of each pages.

Well—It is somehow addicting.

As the dust was cleared off the area, there they saw a giant toad, Konohamaru standing right on top of its head.

They were all amused at his performance while Inomi sighed at their amazed faces. She got flustered at the sight of the Sarutobi flashing a smile towards her.

Inomi did in fact— had a tiny crush on Konohamaru.

"Idiot.. You're all grown up Inomi, stop yourself." Inomi told herself. She waved at him.

"Just leave it to Konohamaru Sarutobi to perform such a magnificent Summoning Jutsu. The reason's because he's the Third Hokage's grandson, a genius ninja who was the pride of the Hidden Leaf." Shino Aburame proudly explained, clapping his hands while turning back to his students.

"I'll go anywhere for you, Konohamaru-san!" The toad spoke with enthusiasm, referring to the man standing on top of him.

"As always, Thank you, Gamagoro!" Konohamaru responded before the toad disappeared in sight.

Poof.

As Konohamaru landed on the ground, as everyone clapped.

Shino opened his mouth to speak up. "This is a good opportunity to ask questions, line up—"

A group of female students rushed towards the Sarutobi with smiles and grins on their faces. Konohamaru's cheeks turned pink as he received compliments and squeals from them.

"Don't let all of this flattery go through your head, Konohamaru-nii chan!" Boruto teased with a smug look on his face, resting his hands on the back of his neck.

"Hey, Don't disrespect Konohamaru-Senpai like that. He's your sensei, Boruto." The Yamanaka spoke while crossing her arms on her chest. Boruto scratched the nape of his neck.

"Ah— Inomi-sensei..!" Boruto chuckled. "Didn't expect to see you here?..." He awkwardly stated, forming a bead of sweat as he saw the girl scowl at him.

Jeez, for a girl who's my age? She's scary. Boruto thought as he shivered.

"She's right, Don't make fun of grown-ups! Also, Don't call me Nii-chan, when we're here, call me Sensei!" The brunette lectured the boy, placing his hands on his hips.

The Uzumaki huffed, hearing his voice. He decides to tease him further. "It's not even convincing when you say it with such a goofy looking face." Boruto continued, with a sly smirk on his face.

His smirk faded away as he saw the girls hovering over the Sarutobi. Inomi continuously glared at him, he silently gulped while he tugged on Inojin's sleeve.

He arched an eyebrow to the Uzumaki, dangling over his arm. He slightly pushed him away, and sighing. "What do you need?"

"What's— why is she staring at me like that?!" Boruto silently asked him, slowly turning away from her direction. Inojin sighed at his oblivious reaction, shaking Boruto's shoulder.

"Hmm.. maybe an Idiot like you— insulted her crush?" Inojin wondered. Boruto got flustered at his statement, as if he almost wanted to tease Konohamaru more, but Inojin interrupted him . "She's done a lot of things to Naruto-sama when she knew he was teasing Konohamaru-Sensei sometimes.."