Chapter 9

Matt's POV
Cassie got scared every once in a while... but I have to be honest... I was too. She was so adorable. At one point, I allowed her to lead me. She would look back at me every once in a while, and I couldn't help but to smile. We got to the end. We walked through dark curtains to find Bryce and Gia. I look down at Cassie, who stopped smiling and tucked her hair behind her ear. Bryce calls me, and I look up.

"We have to go."

I look down at Cassie, and she nods. Then, I see Lynn come over and grab her hand. They both run away; never looking back at me.

I turn around facing Bryce and look down. "Not even a goodbye." Bryce walks over to me and pats me on the shoulder. We walk to his car. Great way to end the night.
-------------------------------------------------------
Cassie's POV

I feel so bad. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I can't believe Lynn. We start to slow down.

"Ow. You're hurting my wrist," I say.

"You left them... You went to Matt!" Lynn says to me angrily.

"They're a bunch of pervs," I mumbled.

"What?!" Lynn gasps and yells.

"They are. They kept grabbing me." I talk back.

"You need to learn to chill."

"What?"

"You're too..."

"Whatever." I run back inside and look for Matt. I hear Ryan ask what happened and Lynn reply with she's a wimp. I roll my eyes and continue to run around in Circus Circus.

I finally see Bryce. I look around next to him and see Matt. I walk closer to them and find Julia. I start to tear up and run away. I hear Bryce, "Cassie?" I continue to run. Maybe this was a bad idea.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sorry I haven't written in a while and sorry this was a short chapter!