Chapter 10

Matt's POV

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Cassie was just here," Bryce answers.

"Cassie." Julia stated.

"Yes Cassie." I said firmly. I start to run after her. I finally get to the entrance, I see Cassie running across the parking lot. Soon, she ran through the dark and disappeared. I completely froze and stared at the ground.

I hear Bryce run after me. He finally arrives next to me and catches his breath. He looks out to the distance, and then looks over at me. He pats me on the shoulder and says, "Let's go home."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie's POV

I continue to run. I continued to run until I got to Riviera Hotel and Casino. I walk inside and go over to the front desk. I ask to borrow their phone and I called my mom.

20 minutes later, my mom and brother came to pick me up. I refused to explain to them what happened. And we rode in silence; the radio wasn't even on. And I fell aleep for the rest of the ride... Take me out of my misery.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Matt's POV

I got home, and all I thought about was texting Cassie. Although, I had a feeling that she wouldn't respond. I wanted to be a gentleman and give her some space. 

She probably got the wrong idea. Bryce is friends with everyone... including Julia. They were just talking, and she wouldn't even talk to me. 

All I can think about is Cassie, but I can't stop thinking about Julia either. I "loved" the both of them, and it's hard to "unlove" one of them. The thing is Julia is the one who seems more into me. Sometimes, I feel like Cassie's unsure... like she doesn't actually like me that way. 

Bryce told me that I have to choose one. That's a hard decision. 

Cassie is tall, funny, intelligent, talented, kind, modest, and beautiful. Then, there's Julia: beautiful. You're probably thinking Cassie, but you see... she's not into me; Julia is. This is going to be a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sorry I've been making short chapters. I will try making them longer! 

Also, I been getting questions like "Who's Matt?" or people are calling me "Cassie." This story has nothing to do with anything in my life. I just came up with a story and I have no idea where it came from, but none of the events happened to me, and I don't know anyone like Cassie, or Matt, or Lynn, and more. 

But anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you're still enjoying!