Chapter 13

Matt's POV

I invited Julia to join me at Evan's party. I had a feeling Cassie wasn't going to come; she hasn't been at a party in months.

We both arrived; holding hands. She seemed unsure as we walked into the house, so I had a little tug-a-war with her. She finally gave in and I pulled her in. I turned my head to see her gorgeous face, but she seemed nervous. I turned around and walked towards her. I wrapped my hand around her waist and kissed her. She ended up kissing me back, and it turned into a make out session.

I, then, hear a gasp, and I turn to find Lynn running upstairs. I chase after her but get slammed in the face by the bathroom door. I press my ear against the door, and I hear Lynn talking to... get this, Cassie. She invited Cassie to the party!!! And it sounds like she's coming! I start to panic and run back downstairs.

I run up to Julia, "Hey, babe? Let's go somewhere else. This party's lame."

"No it's not. It's perfectly fine. It's actually fun, and they play great music."

"Yeah I know, but don't you want some alone time?"

"Come on! It's a party. We should socialize!"

"I guess so," I mumble.

"Is everything ok?" Julia asks.

"Yeah. No problem at all."

Julia smiles and grabs my hand. She looks beautiful tonight. Her naturally straight hair, her big brown eyes, her cheekbones, her sexy red dress; everything. She kisses me on the cheek and leads me to the kitchen. We both grab a drink and went to the couch in the living room. Maybe Cassie won't notice.

----------------------------

Author's Note

OMG I haven't wrote in such and long time and I'm so so sorry about that. I'm gonna write as much as I can this weekend. Enjoy (: