Chapter 14

Cassie's POV

I got to the party; it was pretty packed. Everyone in the district was there, even Jack, Mark, and Tyler. I walked in and everyone, and everything stopped. Everything felt in slow motion. I felt all eyes on me. I couldn't tell if it was a good reason or not. When I left the entrance area, everything went back to normal. I get to the kitchen and feel something touch my butt. I turn around to find Jack. He lowers down to my eye level, "You look fine tonight." He grabs a drink and gives it to me.

"Thanks." I get my drink and walk to the living room when Tyler comes up to me and walks toward me; leading me into the wall. I drop down and go under his arm to get out. I run upstairs to look for Lynn and Mark calls out my name from the bedroom to my right. I roll my eyes, take a large gulp of my beer, and keep walking. Then, Jack pops up in front of me, "That isn't very nice. You shouldn't ignore him. Come in the room with us and hang out. Just as friends, drinking beer, and playing Truth or Dare?"

I nodded, followed Jack into the room and found Mark and Tyler sitting on the bed; Tyler with a cigarette in his hand. I joined them on the bed and took another gulp of my drink. Cheers.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Lynn's POV

I was waiting forever for Cassie. I kept calling her, but there was never an answer. I gave up. I had a feeling she wouldn't come. RIP MATTASSIE.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Matt's POV

I had tons of makeout sessions with Julia... and they were all great! I thought this was the perfect moment to pop the question. I looked at Julia; I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What?" She asked.

"I think you heard me right."

"Of course," her concerned look turns into a smile. She starts to lean in, and I shut my eyes. Our lips meet, and we start a long kiss.

It, then, gets interrupted by a scream. We both look up quickly and find everyone being normal, acting like nothing happened.

"Stay here," I tell Julia. She nods as I start to run upstairs.

I walk down a dark hallway filled with various colored lights scattered all about.

I notice at the end of the hall a group of guys crowded by the door of one of the bedrooms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I know I keep saying that I will write more, but I haven't really done that, so I will try my very best! (: