Chapter 3

Skylers POV

For the past couple of days I have been hanging out with the ducks a lot. And today is our first day of school.

I jump out of bed and take a shower than get dressed into this

After getting changed I text the group chat that has all the ducks that will be going to eden hallDuckies You Where are all of youJulie I'm at the front of the schoolWith a ton of the other ducks come meet up with usYou Kk

Duckies
You
Where are all of you
Julie
I'm at the front of the school
With a ton of the other ducks come meet up with us
You
Kk

After that I started walking to the front of the school and I started looking for them. All of a sudden someone hops on my back causing me to fall down

" what the fuck" I say and turn around to see it was Julie.
" sorry. I missed you so much!" She says hugging me

" I missed you to Jules" I say hugging her back.

She gets up and helps me up than pulls me to where some of the other ducks are I great all of them except one. Him.

He looks different, he got taller, more built. But he still had that smirk on his face. That smirk I just wanted to punch until it went away. I look back a Julie and start talking to her.

He is staring at me from a few feet away trying to make eye contact with me but I refuse. I don't want to talk to him now or ever.

Me and Julie start walking in front of everyone towers the auditorium where they had a announcement.

" I'm going to take a guess and say it's about us." I say to the group

" your probably not wrong. And where are the other ducks shouldn't they be here by now? Sky?" Russ asks

" I honestly have no idea. I have been here for a week and I only know where the grocery store is." I say laughing a little as I say it
" it's so different here then Maine. How do you like it so far anyway Sky?" Julie asks

" it's alright I guess, for now at least." I say smiling at her. I start to feel like there are people staring at me and low and behold when I look around I have a lot of guys and some girls staring as me. Most of them looking at my boobs and ass.
I roll my eyes and take a seat in the auditorium and I feel someone looking at me from behind. When I turn around I see a good looking guy look at me now in the eyes and smirking.
I shake my head turning around giggling a little to myself.

Soon enough the guy starts talking about the ducks and says to us. ( I don't remember all the details so bare with me here people)
" you ducks shouldn't even be here you stole my brothers spot" he says as he glares at Julie there goes another guy I thought was charming
" maybe he wasn't good enough" she says scoffing
" you ducks shouldn't even be here" he says to us and then looks at me " well Everyone but you pretty lady" he says checking me out making me groan

Luckily the principle starting saying something before I punched him.
The principle was giving his speech as I was dying of boredom.

As soon as I look down at my nails I hear a huge bang. I look up to see the rest of the team piled on each other.
"Hi we're the ducks" Charlie said awkwardly as everyone else was laughing including me, making me get some glares from the rest of the ducks.

But then again it was really funny so I didn't care that much.

After the assembly finished we headed to the deans office. When we were there all I was paying attention to was the clock. God when would this day be over so I can finally go to sleep. The only thing I found a little cool was the ant thingy.

Authors note
Sorry I haven't been posting lately I have had to deal with school and sports. Today at my soccer tournament a girl pushed me to the ground and I slide across the turf and did a tuck and roll.

I also need to watch the movie again because I am forgetting some parts.