chapter 18

Skys POV

" So how was last night" Chloe says winking at me

" It was amazing, he took me to this beach not to far from here in a truck. In the trunk of the tuck he set up a ton of pillows and blankets. And then he bought a shit load of candy and we watched Grown ups and cuddled. And then when he brought me home I might of or might have not kissed him" I blush

" Oh my god that is so sweat I wish I had someone that would do that for me" She says looking down

" I know the perfect person for you but sadly he didn't come to the school and decided to stay back home. But don't worry you will find the right person." I say hugging her.

" Thanks sky" She smiles

" alright I'm going to go on a run don't wait up for me, alright bye Chloe" I say heading out the door.

I've been needing some time to think about shit so I put in my earbuds, and click on the playlist that says " Full Blast" and start running.

I do like being on varsity but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting when I first came to this school. I was expecting most of us to be able to get on varsity as only a few people got on JV. I also didn't expect over half the school being total assholes. I just wish everything could go back to how it was before everything went to shit. Before Luis and I broke up and everything was bad between Charlie and Adam. I want to be back at the Junior Olympics with Bombay coaching us. Of course I hated that prick but I do as hell miss him.

But of course if I didn't go to Eden hall I would have never met some of the friends I have made but to be fully honest I don't know If I'm going to be back next year. I hate it here most of the time because I'm not even able to hang out with the ducks anymore because of stupid varsity. I fucking hate Rick Riley he is a total asshole and thinks he is king of the world, and he isn't even that good at hockey he only got in because of daddy's money.

And I can't even stand Charlie anymore I don't think anyone can even his mom. He was so mad after finding out that Bombay wasn't coaching us, and then not making varsity he decided to take everything out of everyone especially Adam. Adam didn't deserve shit all he wants to do in life is impress his dad but of course Charlie thinks he only made the team because of money. But I don't have any money so he can't use that excuse against me.

The only thing keeping me from screaming my head off is Lu-.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my phone, I looked at it to see Connie calling. Instantly a smile was put onto my face. I pick up and was about to say "hi" until I heard sobbing.

" Oh my god Connie are you ok? What's going on?" I ask her

" he's dead Sky, He's dead" She sobs

" Who is dead Connie?" I ask worryingly, walking over to a bench. What the fuck is going on?

" Hans! He's dead" She sobs even louder

I feel my eyes tear up and my throat tighten up

" Connie I will call you later but Is Guy with you?" I ask trying not to sound hurt so she doesn't worry

" He said he would be over In 5 but ya bye" She says before hanging up

" Fuck" I whisper to my self "What the fuck" I feel a tear run down my cheek.

And before I know it more and more are coming down. I press play on my playlist and start running again. Why does this shit happen to me I think as I cry harder but continue to run.

I keep running until my face is dry and doesn't have anymore tears going down it either. I looked around to see I ran my whole running route and was back to the dorms. I head into my room but don't see Chloe. I'm just remembering that she was going to sleepover Izzys today.

I hop in the shower and I can't stop thinking about what I should or could have done before he passed. After I get dressed in my pjs I lay down in my bed listening to music looking up at the ceiling trying not to cry. Well that was until I heard a knock.

" What!" I say opening up the door to see Luis standing there. Immediately he hugs me and I start sobbing into his chest. We stay like that for a little but end up laying in my bed together in each others arms watching Stranger Things.

Soon enough I feel my eyes starting to get droopy.

" thank you" I mumble but loud enough for him to hear me before I pass out on him thinking about how much I love him.

LUIS POV

" Thank you" I hear her mumble to me but I don't know why she is thanking me I would do this for her anytime she needed it. I love her so much but I don't know if she feels the same way. And I don't want to rush into it again and scare her, so I'm going to take it slow like she wants it.

I just hope she feels the same way, I think before falling asleep with her in my arms.

Authors Note

The playlist is named after one of mine

word count - 970