Chapter 5

Skylers POV

I walked to Spanish class after lunch and when I got there i saw Chloe waving at me. I went over and sat in the seat next to her.
" omg your hockey team is very nice and funny"
" ya most of them are nice" I say scoffing  looking over at Luis to see him looking at me, making me quickly look back at Chloe and smiling.

" Hola clase, me llamo senora Garcia and welcome to my class" she says smiling I can already tell she will be one of my favorite teachers.

The whole class was good all we did was share things about us to each other. When the bell rings I go to gym with Izzy and Chloe. As soon as we get to the gym in our gym clothes I see a ton of good looking guys. Dang I didn't think there would be people this good looking here good thing for me.

The gym teacher gives us out spots and my spot is right next to Chloe and Izzy and there are only guys around us. And HOT guys may I add. We all start talking to each other and Talked to couple guys named Daniel, Sam,Brett,Andy,
Liam, and Elijah.

Daniel

Sam

Brett

Brett

Andy

Liam

Elijah

Elijah

The gym teacher made us all go out to the field and said that we would be playing soccer

The gym teacher made us all go out to the field and said that we would be playing soccer. I grab a ball and all of a sudden someone steals it.

I look up to see Elijah laughing and dribble around as the other boys and Chloe come join. They start passing around as I'm trying to steal the ball.
We make teams and against each other I steal the ball and shoot making it into the net as they all cheer me on laughing.
Andy got the ball and was dribbling but I quickly stole it and started running down the field. I look back to see Brett in my tail and Chloe behind him.

Suddenly I bump into someone causing us both to fall down. I roll over and see a girl.

" are you fucking kidding you just shoved me and made me fall! What's wrong with you?!"She yelled at me getting people's attention.
" look it was an accident, I'm sorry alright" I say

" no it wasn't, I bet you did it on purpose because your jealous of me aren't you!?" She says smirking

" oh and what would I be jealous of exactly...hmm" I ask

" oh just that your ex flirts with me all the time and thinks I'm better than you"
" you think I still like him, hell no trust me you can have him!" I say walking away.

When I get back to my friends they smile slightly and Andy speaks up saying " so your single"

We were all silent or a second before bursting out laughing and then the bell ring and we said our goodbyes. I headed to the locker room to see the rest of the ducks and get ready for tryouts.

LUIS POV

When I got out of the locker room I saw her. Sitting around a ton of guys. Of course they had to do that just great.

I ended up getting my gym spot next to Mindy and we both started talking. If Skyler is going to talk to other people so will I.

They took us outside to play soccer and I saw Skyler and all of her new friends playing around. I got in a group with Mindy, a girl named Christa, and a guy named jack and some other people.

The girls didn't even touch the ball and if they did they would get mad. The entire time me and jack just passed the ball back and forth with some other people in our group.

One guy in Skylers group had the ball and she stole it from him and started running across the field towards us, but she looked behind her and crashed into Mindy.
Oh no.

" are you fucking kidding me you just shoved me and made me fall! What's wrong with you?!" Mindy yelled getting people's attention

" look I wasn't paying attention, I'm sorry alright" Sky says obviously trying not to get anymore attention but then Mindy look at me and that's when I remember that I told her we broke up.

" no it wasn't, I bet you did it on purpose because your jealous of me aren't you!?" Mindy said in a accusing voice

" oh and what would I be jealous of exactly...hmm" she asks

" oh just that your ex flirts with me all the time and thinks I'm better than you!" Mindy says smirking
"You think I still like him, hell no you can have him for all I care" Sky says glaring at Mindy and walks away to her friends and they all start laughing about something.

I can't even lie that kind of hurt to hear that she doesn't care at all. I guess I'll just have to win her back again.