chapter 16

Sky's POV

I wake up in the hospital around 12am. Wow is that early.

A few minutes later a doctor walked in
" ah your awake finally, if you don't remember you had an allergic reaction to fire ants. But we fixed you up and as soon as I get you your medicine for your bites, you can leave" he said walking out of the room.

" thank you... I guess" i mumbled

after I got my medicine I realized that no one would be up meaning I have to take the bus. As soon as I got to the closet bus stop there was a sign saying the times it comes. And lucky for me it's past 10 meaning no busses are coming.

My day just keeps getting better and better by the minute. So I start walking.

TIME SKIP

I finally get there and it is 5am. I don't feel like going back to bed because trust me I got enough sleep in the past day. I go to the locker room and put on my hockey stuff and head out the door to the rink. As soon as I exit the door I see the JV team and the Varsity team playing against each other. What the fuck it is 5 in the morning! Why the hell are they playing right now.

I'm about to go into the rink but then a guy named Nick walks up to me.

" Sorry sky, I can't let you go in there" he says

" and why is that?" I ask

" Well Rick told me that no matter what your not allowed in the Rink" He says

"oh.." I say turning around but quickly turn back kicking Nick in the nuts and opening the door to the rink.

" Fucking asshole" I mumble skating into the rink

All of a sudden I hear a yell and look over to see Varsity and JV fighting each other. I skate over and see Charlie punching Adam.

" What the fuck!" I scream getting Adam and Charlies attention

" Oh look your little bitch is hear Adam" Charlie scoffs rolling his eyes

" Your the one who cheated on me!" Adam yelled back throwing a punch

Luckily enough the JV coach came in stopping the fight but kicks us out of the rink. As I help Adam walk out I can hear their coach yelling at them. I just thought that the little incident with me going to the hospital would have shown Charlie that this shit needs to stop. And if he says one more thing to Adam i'm going to snap and punch his square in the face.

LUIS POV

I can't believe what just happened. It was only supposed to be a game against Varsity not a whole ass fight. I am just glad the Skyler is okay and isn't in the hospital anymore. I need to talk to here. I'm going to ask her on a date and if she says yes I'm going to set up a whole picnic.

Coach came in splitting up the whole fight and kicked Varsity out. He started yelling at us but it Morley was towards Charlie.

" Well congratulations! You just forfeited whatever mental edge you had over the Varsity team. Now they own you. This isn't peewees. Your little duck tricks aren't gonna work at this level. Now for the last time, stay away from Varsity! And take those duck jerseys off now! The ducks are dead!" coach yells

I start to take of my duck jersey as of everyone else except for Charlie and Fulton.  They really are asking for it now. 

" You got two choices Conway. Take off the jersey now or you don't play!" coach says strictly with a glare

" Your breaking up the best thing any of us ever had!" Charlie yells back 

I mean he isn't wrong the ducks are how I met Skyler I don't know who or what I would be doing right now if I never met her. 

" Well its time to grow up" Coach says back

" Like you huh? A washed up pro who has to show off to a bunch of kids. Gezz that's real grown up!" Charlie snaps

"Okay goodbye Conway" he says and I can't even disagree because Charlie was asking for it

" anybody else?" Coach adds on as Charlie looks at all of us just expecting us to give up our scholarships. He honestly needs to realize that not everything is about his and not everything is going to be fair in life. I mean I don't get why he thinks the people who have came from all over the world will just quit. Why would I do that when I can continue playing hickey and see Skyler everyday. There was no way I was going to go will that asshole anyway. 

Fulton starts skating away with him

The only thing you could hear was the slam of the door from the locker room. 

Authors Note

Sorry for the long wait

this is a short chapter but I got a computer so it will be easier to type now