Chapter 13

Sky's POV

The whole practice I couldn't stop going over what I was going to say to Luis. Or how I was going to answer him. The thing i'm most afraid of is what he is going to say to me.

After practice ends I open up my phone to see a text from Luis.

Fucking asshole
hey...
i know you are in practice
but after that you said that
we could talk so meet me at
the diner down town at
4:15
                                                         ok see you there

I don't want him to give me any kind of excuses I just want him to get straight to the point. I walk out of the locker room and head to the diner.

As soon as I enter the diner my eyes go straight to Luis's eyes. I quickly look away and walk over.

.....

"hi.." we both say awkwardly

we both sat there in silence but luckily the waitress came over before it got to awkward.

" hey guess i'm your waitress Mandy, and what could I get for you today?" she asks sending heart eyes to Luis.

" um, I will get the chicken noodle soup and a side salad. and for a drink can I have a Shirley Temple please." i say making Mandy look over and roll her eyes.

" k. And for you handsome?" she winks

" oh, um i'll just get a coca-Cola with a hamburger and fries please."

" k be right back" and she walks away

" well...you wanted to talk so talk" i say breaking the silence

" okay I will just like to start off that I am very very sorry about what I did. you did not deserve that in regretted it as soon as I did it I wish I could go back in time to take it back but I know I can't. You don't have to forgive me right now but i'm just asking for a second chance and if you give me one." he says looking down

before I could answer Mandy came over with our drinks and a note. She puts down our drinks and winks at Luis. she walks away swaying your hips but u could tell Luis didn't care.

" Ok I am willing to give you a second chance but if you mess up your done. There will be no chances after that. I will forgive you but I won't forget so you better remember that" i say laughing

" Thank you, i mean it thank you i won't let you regret this"

When Mandy walks back over with our food swaying her hips. She places down Luis's plate as she looks at him seductively. she sees me roll my eyes and "accidentally" spills my soup all over me.

I jump out of my seat felling a burning sensation from my chest to my thighs.
" You seriously can't hold a fucking bowl" I snap getting up and shouldering her going outside.
As soon as I get out there I realize I left my phone in there. I was about to walk in but Luis comes out with my bag and my phone.
" hey let's just go on a drive instead okay?" he asks. I nod and we head into his car. (i had Connie pick up my car)

For the rest of the night we were singing along to mostly Bruno Mars but also some other singers. By 10:30 Luis dropped me off at my dorm house.

" thanks Luis for making this a fun night. and for you extra pair of clothes" I say looking down at what I was wearing

" No problem! I missed this, i will see you tomorrow at school" he says before driving away

I really did miss hanging out with him. I mean could we get back together in the future? Maybe but this is only if he keeps acting like this. If he all of a sudden becomes a asshole again then there is no going back.

As soon as I walk back into my dorm I see Chloe and Izzy both sitting on my bed.

" Finally your back! How was it? I see you are wearing different clothes!" Chloeyells dragging me over to the bed.

" well I forgave him but i told him that he only gets one second chance and that's it. But when we were at dinner the waitress Mandy kept glaring at me but winking and call Luis handsome. Then when we got our food she "accidentally" spilled my burning hot soup on me. I yell and shoulder her then walk out. But Luis made it up to me by us going on a drive and listening to mostly Bruno Mars the whole time. It was an amazing night. And he ended up giving me his spare clothes." i say laying me head into Izzy's lap.

" Omg that's so sweat and your favorite singer is Bruno Mars and your still wearing his clothes." Izzy says looking down on me

" Oh that bitch Mandy I'm glad you shouldered her but you should of punched her right in the face! I would of no one messes with my best friend! Don't worry Izzy your still my other best friend" she says hugging Izzy.

" Okay I totally ship you and dean now after that reaction. I mean you and him would get along so well, i wish he was here. Ugh!" i groan

" whatever i'm going to bed!" Chloe yells diving into next to me

And I fell asleep still in Luis clothes

Authors note

I don't know when I will update again it is whenever i'm free

word count - 938