001;

-'๑'- a note

beomgyu stare at his notebook, sketching the view he saw from outside. the teacher goes on about his boring subject and he had given up focusing on teacher's lecture. it had only been 30 minutes, but to him felt like time hasn't passed by at all. gazing the sight out the window, beomgyu continued to sketching as his teacher went on with the monotonous lesson.

to beomgyu's luck, the class finally came to an end. without a second thought he left the class to catch a few minutes, while also getting his other sketch book from his locker.

walking towards his locker that was nearby and unlocking it, he didn't expect for a note to be sitting in his locker. he grabbed the note, surprised what was written on it.

. . . . .

"i saw the sketch you did today! it's really pretty~ maybe you could draw me something one day."
- terry

. . . . .

saw me sketching? so they're in my class? beomgyu scratched his neck not knowing how to react. he didn't find the note creepy or strange, he felt a bit confused.

he looked around to see if the person was nearby, pondering who could it be. maybe they're in class. he read the note again before placing it in between pages of his notebook.

-

"just try talking to him again."

"i tired and each time, i got ignored."

-

ꨄ︎

students exit the school building as the day came to an end and voices of their overflowed with cheers. beomgyu stand still on the sidewalk, waiting for the pedestrian crossing to give a green signal.

reaching his complex, he slowly made his way up to his apartment. dull and dreary, nothing but silence echoed through beomgyu's house. setting down the sandwich he bought from the convenience store on the small table. he seated himself on the floor before taking a big bite out of the sandwich.

once he finished his meal, beomgyu cleaned up before locking himself in his room to study. he opened up his notebook, seeing the note he received from today. he stared at it, just beofre placing the note in an empty wooden box.

is there anyone named terry at school?

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-