012;

-'๑'- must apologize

it was a few days after the incident and taehyun was mentally exhausted. he didn't know how he was exactly tell beomgyu he was the real terry. to top it off, the two of them been spending time together a lot and it was killing taehyun.

stuck inside his room, he was glued to his bed, while holding the drawing beomgyu did in the air. he continued to pondered, gazing at the paper. out of nowhere he got up. "AHHHHH I GOT IT!!"

"kang taehyun, quiet down!!!!" his cousin shouted. "sorry!!"

i'm so stupid, why didn't i thought of it sooner?

ꨄ︎

sprinting through the hallway, taehyun pushed every students who was in his way, while also apologizing to them. he had things to do and he couldn't wait for a second.

ding!

once taehyun arrived at his destination, he scanned through the class to find a certain someone. he couldn't find him any where. he signed and pulled out his phone. a message he saw shocked him.

'come to rooftop.'

taehyun make his way to the rooftop, questioning whether he should really go or not. i can't even look at his face. brushing off his anger, he still went up. opening the door, a fresh air greeted him immediately. sun was scorching hot and it brightly glared at him. slamming the door behind him, he gazed at someone's back. it was him.

"beomgyu?"

"tyun?" beomgyu turned around, but his eyes widen when he saw what taehyun was holding. "you're terry, right?" taehyun nodded.

beomgyu didn't say anything before running towards with a hug. "wha-" beomgyu laughed, "i knew it, you were terry. taehyun smiled, his arms wrapped around beomgyu as well. breaking the hug, he stare the older. "how did you figured it out?" taehyun questioned. "the sketch you're holding and a huening kai."why would he?

"huening kai?"

"the other day he told me the truth and apologized. he also said the actual terry would be on the rooftop." taehyun couldn't say anything, just plain shock from everything.

"do you like me, taehyun?" out of blue, he asked. "of course, i do. beomgyu, i don't just treat anyone like this." he said without any hesitation. "to be honest, i'm not sure about my own feelings yet. but i do know i would always like to be your side. would you be a bit patient with me?" beomgyu connected his eyes with taehyun's. grabbing his hands, taehyun pulled him into a hug. "always."

ꨄ︎

ears dropping to the whole conversation, he smiled. a hand softly gently gripped his shoulder, "i'm glad you made it right, kai."

"thanks for being here, yeonjun."

goodbye and good luck, taehyun.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-