013;

-'๑'- jelly

though the two had been going dates, nothing really had changed. its true their feelings about each other were no longer platonic, yet everything else stayed the same. beomgyu was really wishing something would've changed.

he did technically told him he didn't his feelings yet, but he still wanted to do more. holding hands and everything.

"where's taehyun?" he wondered holding two strawberry milks. "oh i saw him just outside the cafeteria." yeonjun replied. "i think i see him. "ah tyun- huh?" he frowned when he saw him talking to someone, laughing.

"ew, what's up what that frown?" yeonjun looked glances towards taehyun. "is someone jealous?" beomgyu side eyed him, "tsk, i am not."

"clearly you are. better snatch him up or someone else will." yeonjun couldn't help but teased him.

"shut up." something inside beomgyu snapped after seeing the scene.

ꨄ︎

back in the classroom, beomgyu couldn't stop thinking about what yeonjun told him. was i really jealous? he suddenly shakes his head, brushing off the thoughts. then again, he saw them together. seriously do they need to be together all the time?

unaware, beomgyu walked towards them, "tyun, my stomach hurts." beomgyu said, clutching onto his stomach. "let's get you to the nurse's office." taehyun excused himself, while holding beomgyu.

entering the infirmary, the nurse were no where to be found. "guess we'll have to wait for her." taehyun softly make beomgyu sit on the bed. the other grinned to his successful plan, "i actually feel better now." taehyun exhaled in relief next to him. "i'm relieve, then."

"better snatch him up or someone else will."

tsk whatever. without realizing, beomgyu move towards taehyun's face, his lips almost touching his cheek. but, he stopped when taehyun turn his head to him. now they were really close, only a few inches away for their lips to touch.

beomgyu quickly leaned back, mouth wide opened. "sorry-" taehyun hold him down so he wouldn't be able to leave. "what was that?" he didn't say anything, lost in his thoughts.

beomgyu finally admitted now. the way he was reacting and his thought process. he was jealous and just now he wanted to kiss taehyun. "better snatch him up or someone else will." the same words repeated again in his head.

"are you gonna say somethin-"

"let's date." he boldly said. "huh?" taehyun stared at him. "i said let's date." a heart beating rapidly, his face bright red. "so you like me?" beomgyu nodded, "yeah, so stop being lovey dovey with that person." not realizing what he blurted out. "wait...no i didn't mean i-...nvm." 

taehyun chuckled, pulling him to a hug. "don't worry she was my cousin."

"huh??????"

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-