002;

-'๑'- dreaming

"gyu, i promise i'll come back."

"pinky promise?"

"yeah, pinky promise."

5:37 am

the dream shook beomgyu up from his sleep. letting out a heavy breath, beomgyu rubbed his eyes.

shit.

staring blankly at the time on his phone, he knew going back to sleep wasn't an option, especially when he couldn't even fall back asleep. beomgyu head into his shower, in hope to forget whatever dream he had.

ꨄ︎

tiredness started to creep in. yawning endlessly, beomgyu was lost in his own thoughts, attempting to brush off a dream he had. abruptly, someone jumped onto him. it was his closest friend, yeonjun.

"why do you look so dead?" yeonjun questioned, staring at him. "shut up." beomgyu pushed his hand off. "okay, grumpy." yeonjun rolled his eyes. "shouldn't you be going to your class?"

"yeah, but i'm here accompany you." he gave him his cheeky smile. "ha, i don't need you to-" beomgyu interrupted when he collided with another person. "sorry-... beomgyu?" they said surprised from seeing him. knowing who it was, beomgyu stared at him lifelessly as he walked past him.

"sorry about him, taehyun." yeonjun gave him a soft apologetic look. taehyun shook his head, "that's okay, it was an accident anyways." he smiled, walking towards the same direction
as beomgyu.

...

"i want everyone to take their seat." the homeroom teacher demanded as soon as she came in. "i decided to make assigned seat since there're some of you that won't quit talking." the teacher looked over at two students, "i'm especially looking at you two." she pointed at a duo, taehyun and huening kai.

once everyone got their assigned seats, the teacher explained it was going to be their seat for the whole semester. while some cheered, some groaned hating their seat. "alright, tone it down and let's begin our lesson." she shushed the students.

while people cared a little too much about the seating arrangement, beomgyu on the other hand really did not mind. to him, it wasn't really a big ideal. he was honestly fine with sitting by anyone.

as the lesson started, beomgyu searched for his textbook, but he couldn't find it. out of nowhere, a book slides toward him. beomgyu eyes widen, he look over smiling to thank his seat mate. "thank yo-" taehyun smiled at him. beomgyu gave him a slight nod and turn back without say anything.

one hour and countless yawning later, the class was done. beomgyu tidied up his desk, ready for the next lesson, while taehyun quickly got up to go somewhere. not that he care. shoot, i need my textbook. walking towards his locker, yet again he saw that same note and an umbrella.

. . . . .

"checked the weather forecast and it's gonna rain. stay dry and don't get rained on, beomgyu~"
- terry

sweet. beomgyu smiled, he was beginning to really wonder who's this person was. lie could easily be spotted if beomgyu said he wouldn't able to get used to these little notes.