007;

-'๑'- forgiving

two days had gone by with no taehyun in sight.

fidgeting his fingers nonstop, beomgyu didn't know how to sit still. he wanted to tell him his real feelings, yet he couldn't. beomgyu kind of figured, anyone in his position would be absent from school.

"he wasn't at school again?" yeonjun signed as he swallow some of his drink. "yeah, i mean i guess it was expected." beomgyu expressed. "what're gonna do now? it's friday." frowning at yeonjun words, he played with his fingers. "i guess i'll have to properly apologize next week."

ꨄ︎

somehow, beomgyu found himself at a park. he initially thought of going home, except he couldn't returns home. not with so many thoughts running around in his mind.

swinging on the swing set, beomgyu recalled time a playground where he met taehyun. it was the first time they ever and it was a memorable day for him. maybe i'm too late. reminiscing, a familiar figure noticeable appeared in front him. why is he here?

two whole days without seeing him. that was enough for beomgyu. leaping off the swing set, beomgyu eyes never left taehyun. taehyun stop in his tracks. their eyes met, but ended when taehyun turned away, retracing his steps. eventually, he was getting further and further from where beomgyu had been standing.

that same feeling from before approached him once again. the terror of not being to reach him. no, don't leave. without any hesitation, beomgyu screamed out his name. "kang taehyun!" he charged up to him, when he caught up to him, he bend down, panting as he tries to catch his breath. taehyun could only get observed with a puzzled expression.

"i'm sorry......for everything. i shouldn't have never said those words to you. i should've never treated you the way i did. you didn't deserve anything. i thought i would prevent myself from getting hurt, but instead i hurt you. i was being selfish and in the process, i caused you so much pain. i know apologizing now would be too late, however i just wanted to let you know that i never thought you were never bothersome, that i'm really glad you came to my life, taehyun, and i'm really sorry for breaking my promise. i promised that i'll wait for you, but i couldn't. regardless, thank you for came back, tyun."

not a single word came out of taehyun.

"i...i know i can't take back everything i did, but i really wanted to take responsibility for my actions. i totally understand if this last time, we never talk again. i'm willing to accept it." tears uncontrollably stream down beomgyu's face, wiping away with his jacket sleeves. "sorry-" he was interrupted when taehyun pulled him into a hug.

"why are you speaking for me? i never said i wouldn't forgive you. damn, i finally get to feel this happiness and you're talking about never talking again." taehyun spoke softly, his arms still wrapped around the older.

beomgyu pulled away from hug, staring at taehyun. "thank you for being so patient with me, tyun." taehyun chuckled, ruffling his hair. "so do you still wanna go to the art exhibition with me?"

"yeah, it'll be our first hang out, tyun."

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-