003;

-'๑'- a sketch

the gray clouds overshadow the surrounding area. shortly behind, water droplets began flowing down from the sky. beomgyu stood underneath the school's roof, seeking shelter from the heavy rain."looks like they were right." he chuckled. "well i hope they went home safely." opening the umbrella that he received, beomgyu looked up, seeing a big bear sticker inside it. "guess they like bears." he laughed, stepping out and make his way home.

-

"gosh, it's pouring outside."

"i know."

"oh yeah, didn't you bring an umbrella with you?"

"...."

"is that beomgyu with your umbrella??"

-

ꨄ︎

the entire wooden floor soaked, wet clothes hanged neatly in the bathroom as a loud dryer blew a red head and a brown haired. "gosh i feel like i'm gonna get sick." huening kai, the browned haired sneeze. "you could told me that you planned to give him your umbrella. i could've brought mine and we wouldn't be soaked."

he glared at him. taehyun let a nervous laugh and got up, "i'll get you a glass of warm milk, sir." he bowed before leaving the room.

"this is so delicious." huening kai smiled, gulping down the milk. "don't worry, big bro had decided to forgive you." he gave him his cheeky smile and patted his shoulder. "tsk, don't push your limit." taehyun rolled his eyes, taking the spot on the floor.

"so how's the plan going so far?" huening kai questioned. "i know he doesn't find it strange, but other then that i'm not even sure." he exhaled deeply, leaning his head back on the side of the bed. "guess i just have to keep trying." huening grabbed his shoulder, "i'll be here to help too."

ꨄ︎

a pencil scribbled against the thin white paper, traces of the erased pencil mark was nearly visible on the whole page. his eyes stared at the drawing, unsatisfied with the outcome. crumbling up the paper, beomgyu dropped his pencil, resting his back on the chair.

it's true that beomgyu give up being an artist, but it was still a hobby of his. he was drawing for the person who had given him the umbrella, as a 'thank you,' except his drawings were lacking in something. beomgyu were deep in his thoughts with his eyes shut. just out of nowhere, he recalled a memory from today.

rain was streaming down without hesitation. anyone could hardly see a thing, yet two boys in a school uniform run around underneath the pouring rain. as if the entire whole was theirs, they happily chased one another. the rain, the smiles, and the sound. it was breathtaking for beomgyu, especially his smile.

immediately he picked his pencil up, sketching everything he recollected from his memory. would you still smile at me like that even after everything?

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-