005;

-'๑'- i hate you

a few days passed.

. . . . .

"look forward for saturday."
-terry

. . . . .

the note this time was a bit confusing. after a few days without any messages from them, this was the note he got this time. beomgyu didn't exactly know how he was going to reply to the person because he planned to skip his classes today. he was in the vacant classroom that only yeonjun and beomgyu used. he wanted to skip to avoid meeting taehyun.

he just been feeling weird these past days. he can see him slowly opening up to taehyun and he dislikes it so much. to him, it felt like he was being unfair towards taehyun. after purposely ignoring him, who was he to feel comforted near taehyun? he couldn't help but feel disappointed at himself. he blankly stare at the floor when out of nowhere his phone started ringing; it was his mother.

'mother?'

'you finally decided to pick up, huh? i didn't allow you to live by yourself for you to ignore my phone calls. goodness, you really are a good for nothing son.'

'just tell me what you want.'

'see this is the exact reason why i doubt anyone would like being around you. your attitude is getting worse day by days.'

'i'm sorry.'

'so how are your grade?'

'they're good.'

'that's all i needed to near.'

with no goodbyes or praises, his mother hung up the call, leaving beomgyu alone with a heartache. she knew ways for use her words to put him in a bad mood. his mind lingers on every sentence she says.

what if everything she says is true?

ꨄ︎

taehyun stared at the empty seat. he didn't think beomgyu would be absent today because he usually always come to school. not only that, he had his own reason why he wanted beomgyu to be here.

after successfully finishing up the project, he could feel them gradually getting closer. though there hasn't been a big change, he still think it's a good progress. being that, taehyun decided to take a bigger step by taking beomgyu out to an art exhibition. though, he knew beomgyu wasn't here. he still waited for him, hoping that he would show up.

now, it was lunch time, yet beomgyu never showed up. grabbing the tray, he slumped down next to huening kai. "ew why do you look like that?" kai made a disgust face. "shut up."

"what's with the long face?" yeonjun walked over the two since he didn't want to eat lunch alone. "i don't know." kai shrugged. "i think i know. it's probably because beomgyu." taehyun looked up. "why isn't he here? is he okay?" yeonjun laughed, "he's actually at school. this guy is just skipping."

the red head face lit up. "could you tell me where is he right now?" yeonjun nodded and told him exactly where beomgyu was.

ꨄ︎

with two tickets in hand, taehyun sprinted to the vacant room. finally arriving the class, beomgyu's back was facing him as he was viewing outside from the big window. he tapped the door a few times, letting know beomgyu he was present. the latter spin around making an eye contact with him.

"i was looking for you." he stepped a bit closer to him, revealing the tickets he'd been holding. "i was wondering if you wanted to go an art exhibition with me?" taehyun waved the so tickets in the air.

"i don't want to." beomgyu was about leave when taehyun grabbed his hand. "why? are you busy?" beomgyu pull away his hand, "will you quit be a bothersome? listen, just because we did a project together doesn't automatically mean we're friends." yeah, this is for the best.

now it was beomgyu, who left taehyun with an heartache.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-