009;

-'๑'- hints

. . . . .

"i'm finally able to write you a note. i hope it's been good these days for you. i was wondering what other places haven't you been yet?"

-terry

reading the message, beomgyu thought of what to respond with.

"i actually never been to an arcade."
-beomgyu

. . . . .

"here, i got you a sandwich." taehyun says while handing him a small bag. "another one?" he chuckles to the fact that taehyun loved giving him the sandwiches the whole week. "yeah cuz you like it." beomgyu thanked him as he instantly ripped open the bag. both was settling down in a quiet classroom, since it was lunch hour. they should be in the cafeteria, but it was loud inside there.

they casually talked about places they should go together after school. "how about an arcade?" taehyun suggested as he waits for beomgyu's answer. "why an arcade?" he curiously asked. "you never been to one right? i think that's why we should go, it'll be fun." wait- beomgyu had never told anyone he never been to an arcade.
"how did you even know?"

"umm..lucky guess?" beomgyu nodded, brushing off his suspicions, he agreed to the other's suggestion.

ꨄ︎

. . . . .

"arcades are fun. have fun if you ever get to go! also here's a sandwich. i figured you haven't eat since i didn't see in the cafeteria."
-terry

. . . . .

weird. how did they know he likes this specific sandwich?

ꨄ︎

. . . . .

"will we ever get to meet?"
-beomgyu

. . . . .

"soon, i promise."
-terry

. . . . .

ꨄ︎

the big arcade neon sign flickers while covered in a few water droplets. inside, various of game machines could be found. "should we play that?" taehyun pointed at the racing cars game. taking beomgyu's wrist, they went to the car seats. "let's race."

they heartily used all their power to get first place, thought it was beomgyu's first time playing it, he ended up winning. "didn't you know you were so good?" the younger nudged him. "beginner's luck?"

alone side each other, the two boys played any game that looked cool. the boxing machine, basketball, fishing game, etc. searching other games to play, nothing else seemed interesting. unexpectedly, beomgyu pulled back taehyun by his jacket. "i wanna get that plushie over there." he showed him the claw machine.

stepping towards the machine, taehyun inserted a few coins and allowed beomgyu to take the handle. he slowly moves the handle above the plushie he wanted, pressing the red button, the hand dropped to clawed up the plushie. except, it fell midair. "dang it." beomgyu mumbled, trying another time, but still failed miserably. all of sudden, beomgyu felt another hand on good of his. "let's try it together."

face touching, hand in hand, their minds solely consternated on one thing, getting the plushie. "look it's not falling!! oh my gosh, we did it." both moved their head, facing each other. in the moment, they realized how close they were, their noses only few inches away.

"umm... hyungies it is okay if i play next?" a little kid asked snapping them back to reality. scratching his neck, beomgyu quickly snatched out the plushie and motion taehyun to follow in the back. going to the entrance, he pressed his cheeks and gently pounding on his chest. why do i feel so hot? gosh also my heart beat.

was he sick?

"ah taehyun let's go get ice cream."

"alright!"

yeah it's probably cause i'm hot.

unaware, beomgyu tried to step out of the building, only for taehyun to stop him. "what?" he exhaled. "you're really asking me?" then, the sound of rain falling attracted his attention. "you brought an umbrella?"

"duh, i'm always prepared." taehyun took out his black umbrella. "let's go." as he widen the umbrella, beomgyu quickly noticed the big sticker inside it. wait is that?

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-