004;

-'๑'- project

after making sure the hallway was completely clear. taehyun and huening kai mutely unlock the locker. as taehyun was about to place down the note, something else caught both of their eyes; a drawing and the umbrella.

"wait doesn't thwse two look like familiar?"

"oh my gosh, yeah, but who?"

. . . . .

"thank you for the umbrella and you said you wanted a drawing from me. it's been awhile since i draw for someone so it might not be the best piece. regardless i hope you like it, terry."

- beomgyu

. . . . .

taehyun covered his mouth, shock he even got a response from beomgyu. "i'm filled with joy right now kai." kai gave him a faint nod, "write him a different note, quickly." taehyun lips widen, with full speed, he store away the first note he intended to give. he wrote another before setting the note in the locker right away.

ꨄ︎

a white chalk dragged down the blackboard as the teacher provided instructions for their up coming project. "so this project-" the chalk breaks in half as she was startled by a sudden sound when a student slammed the door behind
them. "wanna explain why you're late again, taehyun?"

taehyun gave her a soft look, "i was in the infirmary because of a really bad headache." taehyun lied. the teacher nodded, "go take your seat, but let this be the final time. oh and the instructions are on the board." taehyun thanked her, taking his seat.

"to continue. as you guys know midterms are nearby and the project will count as your midterm exam. so if you want to pass, give it all on the project."

the classroom echoed through with students complains. "tone it down, guys. i also forgot to mention, this project will be with a partner, which is your seat mate."

every words that came out of the teacher began to fades out. froze in his seat, he felt his heart getting a bit heavy. how am i gonna work with taehyun? he couldn't even say one word to him, working on a whole project together wasn't exactly a good idea.

beomgyu builds up some confidence and courage, before turning to taehyun."so, what do you think we should do?" not getting any answers back, beomgyu called him. "huh?" taehyun was clearly spacing out. the older slightly chuckled seeing how confused taehyun looked and repeated his question. "we could....."

"do you want to finish this up somewhere else?" taehyun asked as he began packing his stuff after the bell had rung. beomgyu nodded. "alright, where?"

"my house?"

"yeah that's fine with me."

ꨄ︎

. . . . .

"your drawing was breathtaking, it's really amazing. thank you for going out of your way to draw for me. also have you ever been an art exhibition?"
-terry

. . . . .

the written note says this time. beomgyu felt himself heating up as he was really glad the person liked his drawing. the warmth sensation made its way to his chest. he was overjoyed, being finally able to gave his sketches to someone. will they ever reveal themselves? he couldn't resist wondering.

. . . . .

"no, i never been to one, but i would love to attend one someday."
-beomgyu

. . . . .

ꨄ︎

playing with the rocks on the ground with his shoe, taehyun patiently hang around near the school's gate, waiting for beomgyu to come. "let's go." beomgyu sternly spoke as he walked away. taehyun immediately catches up behind him.

"you can just set your bag there." beomgyu told taehyun once they reached the inside of his house. taehyun did what he was told and sat down near his bag. "i'll get you a glass water." left alone, taehyun couldn't resist scanning through the entire house.

the house was really empty. as soon as you walk in, on the right, the living room and the kitchen can be noticed since they were connected. a small table positioned in the middle of the living room. on the left side, his room was there, few steps away from the front entrance and the bathroom was next to it.

"here." beomgyu set down the glass on the table. "thank you." taehyun took a few sips of the water. beomgyu seated himself on the floor, the opposite side of taehyun. "let's continue our work."

a few hours passed by, beomgyu was noting down about the topic they had chosen. he look over at the other person, taehyun was concentrating really hard on his part of the work. taehyun raised his head up, only to see beomgyu staring at him. they were making an eye contact now.

taehyun break into a smile, leading beomgyu to instantly turn away. "i think we should
finish up later. it's getting late." taehyun stated as he started to pack his things up. he greeted beomgyu with a gentle farewell and took off.

once again, the house was quiet. beomgyu cleaned up the table as he opened up the fridge to get a sandwich. taking a big bite out of the sandwich, he couldn't help thinking how taehyun was still nice to despise how he treated him.

has the house always been this lonely?

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-