015;

-'๑'- place of happiness

2 years later.

"everyone, it had been a pleasure being able to be your teacher. continue to grow and good luck going forward to new chapters of your life."

just as the teacher finished her speech, all the caps the student had on went flying in the air. loudly cheering for overcoming the years they had worked hard. friendship and relationships that was able to formed through the years, for that they cheered as well.

today was graduation days for the two boys. the school ground filled with people, coming to support to their own families. gazing at the crowd, beomgyu saw his peers taking pictures with their family members.

smiling, he felt a hand intertwining with his."gyu, there you are." taehyun locked together their hands. "i'd been trying to find you. my aunt and cousin wanted to take pictures with us." beomgyu smiled harder. then, both felt a weight, yeonjun had thrown himself on them. "guys, let's take pictures." yeonjun said, dragging the two away.

right, though beomgyu didn't had anyone to come to his graduation. he had his other family beside him. "we're coming, so stop dragging us." he run behind yeonjun, hand in hand with taehyun.

"smile, you three!!!"

after the graduation, taehyun and beomgyu were at a park. the very park they met for the first time. walking around in the park side by side, both were extremely overwhelmed with happiness and nervousness.

"gyu, remember when you fell over there, gosh you were such a crybaby." he said recalling their old days. "shut up, mama boy. didn't you kiss me on the cheek cuz your mom said it helps people in pain bett-." beomgyu was cut off when taehyun grabbed his face, connecting their lips together.

"like that?" taehyun laughed once he pulled away. "or should i try it out again?" he said as he leaned in again. however, beomgyu pushed him away, his ears red. "shut up." he run off to the swing sets, taehyun running behind him.

swinging in sync, the two smiled. they had their ups and downs, but with each other, they were able to get through any obstacles. taehyun and beomgyu were both ready for whatever the future might have store for them.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

...

sadly, this is the end. i really hope you guys like the ending and i appreciate all of you guys for reading and voting. ^_^

i did changed the story because the previous one was lacking so much. regardless, it's still very similar.

bye bye!

until next book.....