011;

-'๑'- hk

march 5th 2019.

the air flowing rushy through his hair. there he was, running and running not bothering to glances back. he would rather get crushed down by something than see what he faced if he'd ever stop running.

his heart feels like it's about to explode any second. his sides throbbing like thorns stabbing him. yet to him, all those pain couldn't compared to theirs. he didn't care where he was going, all that matters to him was out running them. he kept running, shortly he mistakenly turned into an empty alley which was a dead end.

"you're really a fast runner." jiwon, one of the guy in the group yelled panting. kai was terrified. he didn't want to get beat up again. "i'll give you the money, please just leave me all ." kai turned to see five guys. "oh come on, you're making us look bad. i mean aren't we all friends here?" jiwon smirked.

he step closer and closer towards him. then, he felt an impact on his stomach. that wasn't the end, jiwon and his guys continuously pounded him. snatching the money in his pocket, jiwon scoffed. "i'll see you tomorrow, kai. next time, just listen."

feeling every inch of his body aching, he laid there, not daring to move. "hey, are you okay?"
a guy he never saw in his life kneel down next to him. he ignored the guy and got up. "wait, let's get you treated."

"no need, i'll be fine. you should just leave." kai harshly said. "wait here." for some reason, he actually listened. when he saw the guy again, he had a white plastic bag in his hand. "stay put, i'll treat your wounds."

huening kai allowed the guy to patch up his injuries, without saying a word, he patiently waited for him to finish. once he was done, he handed him the bag. "used these and heal quickly." he smiled. "i gotta go, but i'm beomgyu by the way."

ꨄ︎

though, he hasn't seen him since that day. who would've thought the boy who saved him was his best friend's first love?

taehyun and him met on the first day of school. taehyun was lost trying to find the school, considering how it was first time back to the town after a long time. huening kai noticed him, the two were wearing the same uniform. so he walked up to him, helping with everything.

they got along pretty well and taehyun easily opened up about beomgyu. realizing they liked the same person, huening kai wanted to keep his feeling hidden. yet enviousness showed up inside him. that's why he did what he did. but why didn't he feels good? rather feeling happy, he resented himself.

"forget it, clearly this friendship never meant anything to you."

that's not true. he was glad to met taehyun. he cared about him a lot. all the time they spent together meant so much for him. taehyun was his closest friend. he couldn't believe at himself for ruining all of it.

he swore to himself, he was going to make it right before he leaves.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-