006;

-'๑'- at fault

crickets chirped the night away, the moonlight and street lights lit up as they were only sort of light outside. the entire house consumed in darkness, except his own room, the nightlight shines brightly next to him.

it was the right decision, beomgyu.

he was going to hate you sooner or later.

that's what he endlessly told himself, yet no matter how many times he heard it, it felt wrong. maybe it wasn't the right decision. his head clouded with anger towards himself. he closed his eyes, wanting everything to his disappeared to thin air.

__

"gyu, i'm back. i promised you, didn't i?"

"you're really back?"

"yeah, but looks like you broke our promise."

"huh?"

"you didn't wait for me, you never once did."

tyun began fading away, disappearing into nothingness. "wait, tyun don't leave. i'm sorry. please don't leave."

he was truly alone now.

__

sweats rolling down his cheeks, heavy breathing, beomgyu woke up abruptly. no, i really don't want to be separated from him again. beomgyu not knowing what to do next, all he could do was dialed the person he trusted the most, yeonjun.

"beomgyu? you do realize what time it is right?"

"yeonjun, i think i really mess up."his shaken voice concerns yeonjun on the other ends.

"what happened?"

"i just messed up everything. i thought it was for the best." beomgyu began explaining everything.

"beomgyu, when will you let yourself finally be happy? you know you deserve it too, right?"

no response.

"i know it's hard hearing all of those things from your own mother, but you're nothing like she described. she doesn't even know you honestly. you're more than her word. i really know you, beomgyu, the actual you. forgot about her and stop running away from your own happiness."

all yeonjun could hear was sniffing sounds from beomgyu side. "hyung."

"you're finally calling me hyung now, you brat?"
beomgyu let out a few giggles.

'could you stay on the phone with me tonight?"

'of course.'

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-