Online friend.

Parkers pov

i was sat down playing on my computer, it as boring was hell because i have no friends at all, or i mean i do but they dont play video games.  So Why not match up with some random people and play with them? i thought to myself, so thats what i did. The first few games nobody really talked to me, maybe because they didnt have a mic? or they just didnt wanna talk to me. Finally after a hour or 2 someone talked to me, he seemed really nice, but shy. I asked him what his name was, "chester" he said. hm.. interesting name. "what about you?" came out of him. My names par-OH SHIT. Fuck we already died, we spend too much time talking. It doesnt matter, atleast i made a friend, i hope, i thought to myself. "hello?" chester said quietly. oh sorry, i zoned out. a chuckle came out of chester, "thats probably why we died" he also said. Yeah i said while giggling. We clicked back to the lobby and started talking there, so we didnt have to hear all the shooting that was going on. I asked for his discord since i enjoyed playing/talking to him so much. "ofc!" he said. We left the game and talked over discord instead. We talked for hours and hours, until he got tired. He forced himself to stay up but ended up falling asleep on his desk 5 minutes later. I could hear his small snores through the headphones. I left the call on my computer, got ready for bed and joined the call on my phone, because i still wanted to hear his sounds. wait what the hell was i thinking? i sound like a creep. A sigh came out of me, still thinking of how weird my thoughts were. I couldnt help it, i fell asleep to his small snores, even if it was embarrasing. In the morning i woke up to screams, it was coming from Chester. "WAKE UUUP" "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD", dang he got comfortable with me real quick i thought before bursting out in laughter, i laughed for like 3 minutes straight until i started gasping for air, chester began laughing at it, ofc he had to laugh, his laugh made me laugh even more which gave me no chance to breathe. Chester forced himself to stop laughing, only because he wanted me to breathe, thanks to him i calmed down. After i calmed down i looked myself in the mirror with chester on the phone, still. im all red, like a tomato. " i didnt get your name?" chester said giggling, oh fuck you man i answered. i could hear his smile over the phone while i told him my name, my names parker i said giggling. I was hungry so asked chester if it was okay if i left he call to go eat, "cant you just make breakfast while talking to me?". pfft, your so obsessed with me.. "im not" the boy said mumling. "but can you stay in the call whilst making breakfast?", ugh fine i said. i got downstairs and started making breakfast. "Watcha making?" eggs and toast i said. i cracked the eggs and but them on the pan. whilst they were on the pan, i made toast. in the middle of making the toasts i got distracted by a convo with Chester. The smoke alarm went off. shit. The eggs have been on for too long. i jumped up to reach the stop button on the alarm, right after that i ran over to the pan to get the eggs off. jesus christ i said, i could hear chester laugh loudly from the phone across the room. "you good?" he said while calming down. ya im fine but my eggs arent, i said giggling. i threw the eggs out and started over, but this time succesfull. i started eating, with chester on the phone still. Arent you going to eat? i questioned. "no" he said quickly. why not? i said. "im not hungry" he said. oh okay i said with a worrying voice. After that i went up and cleaning up. Afterwards i took my phone with me upstairs to my room. We started playing again. I was still worried for chester, is he starving himself..?