Excuses make me feel sick.

Chesters pov.

fuck, he already knows? ive known him for like a day and hes already suspicious of me starving myself. I fucking hate this, its like they have to know. "Chester? u there?" ya im here, i was just my phone, "oh, okay! but anyways, i have to go." already? we literally just started playing. "im sorry, but its important!" ugh, i guess its okay, but whats so important? "me and my boys have been planning to go bowling for a little while now, and im probably not gonna be home before midnight." oh okay! have fun. And then he left, great. Now i was alone. Again. It kinda sounded like an excuse to stop talking to me when he said that... am i annoying? am i a bad friend? what is wrong with me? and many more thoughts ran around in a circle in my brain. I want to punish myself. I got up from my chair and walked slowly down to the kitchen, grapped a old knife i had, lifted it up, looked at it seeing my tears brushing all the dust away from it. I did it, i fucking did it. 3 bleeding scars on my wrist. It hurt so fucking much, but i liked the thought that i got punished for my mistakes.

Parkers pov.

I felt so bad for leaving chester, i felt horrible. But i didnt wanna ruin my night with the boys. I was hoping to forget about chester, but i couldnt. They kept asking me if i was okay, the same answer every time, "im fine" "ya im okay, lets just continue". We kept playing, but it wasnt fun. I kept zoning out thinking about chester. I tapped one of my friends shoulder and said i had to go pee. But in reality, i was in the stall crying. I felt pathetic. Crying over a boy that i met 1 day ago? i must like him alot. I have been in the stall for 10 minutes now. i heard a door squeal, and footsteps walking towards me. It was luke, one of my friends. "hey dude, you good in there?" i had to tell him the truth, he was one of my most trustworthy friends. And right went i unlocked and opened the door, luke gasped and hugged me tightly. It was comforting, But not as comforting as chesters small snores from yesterday night. "You want me to drive you home?" he questioned. yes, please. "okay just crawl out of the window if you dont want to be seen by the boys." but what abou- "dont worry, i will take your bag." Right after that he quietly walked out of the bathroom whilst i was getting out of the window. i quickly ran over to lukes bright red car. he had already gotten in the car. i quickly took my seatbelt on and luke was already driving at the point. I was home right before midnight. I took my bag and and ran up the the front door, even without saying goodbye. I just had the urge to get up and apologize to chester. But i had a problem, i was tired as hell, but i just wanted to make sure chester was okay. So i took some pills, they would keep me awake for a little while. It took the pills 5 minutes to actually work. And right after that, i walked upstairs, turned on my computer and called chester. Luckily he answered. "hi." hey, im home early, i felt bad. "thats sweet" yeah... He sounded weird, he had like a shaky voice. Was he really that sad about me leaving?