The storm.

Chesters pov

I woke up, i had a dream about me and parker, is wasnt anything special really, we actually just met up and that was it. And just a little detail, we hugged alot in the dream. Wishing it was real ngl.. not to sound weird or anything but id love to hug him. I mean, the hugs he gave looked comforting, i couldnt feel it because i was only dreaming of course. But anyways i didnt feel eating as usual so i just went down stairs and grapped a glass of water with me upstairs. i called parker as soon as i could, he didnt answer. it wasnt a a big deal, only because it was early in the morning. So i guess im just gonna go downstairs to watch some tv. I kept calling him on my phone to see if he was gonna answer, he didnt. so i just decided to go for a walk then. But the weather didnt want me too, it was literal shit that came down from the sky, not like shit shit but it was raining SO HARD. like hella much. And plus there was also a thunder storm. Great, i was scared of lighting and thunder. And i lived alone, could it get any worse? No contact to parker, not wanting to eat and thunder storms?? ugh, i wanted to call parker so bad so he could comfort me during the storm. Im not trying to sound like one of those UWU IM SO SCAWED boys. They are annoying asf, i mean it aint my fault im scared of them. While i was thinking i was quickly grapping all of the things that could comfort me. Like a pillow, hot chocky milk, and other stuff like that. And with all of it in my hand i got upstairs in my room. None of the things comforted me. Only parker could but he didnt answer. And while i was trying to call parker i started crying, it was sooo embarrasing. A grown man crying over thunder storms? pathetic. i kept on trying and trying to call him but nothing worked! i was gonna give up and just sit on my bed doing nothing.

Parkers pov

ugh shit. My internet went out. Chester is probably worried for me. I didnt have anything to do really. So i just waited for a few hours. And finally the internet was up again. The first thing i did was to call chester to make sure he was okay. "Parker." "i missed you" he said with a quiet shaky voice. Awh i missed you too buddy, but anyways are you okay? "as long as im talking to you im just fine." Thats sweet of you. but like actually are you alright? "i mean i am right now because of you, but im still scared of the storm." Well, is there anythng you like to do orr? "or what?" like is there anything that could distract you from the storm? "your hugs, they could make me warm and relaxed" chester dont say that, be serious. "i am! trust me." okay, i do trust you but you really want to hug me? "yeah, but id rather cuddle." wha-? "just kidding, us cuddling? hell naw." that sentence made my heart drop slightly. He sounded serious. But why would i be upset about that? i dont even like him. "parker your all quiet" oh s-sorry "yeah, but anways wanna play?" sure

Chesters pov

it wasnt even a lie when i said i wanted to cuddle with him, he looked like a person that wouldnt even care if you just hung out on his back and other stuff. I think i mighve have developed a little crush. So what the heck am i supposed to do!? like if i have a crush on a man, does it mean im bi? i guess so. But what was i supposed do? what if my family and friends wont accept me..

Hi guys, hoped you liked this chapter. I know it wasnt that intresting but i promise the next one is gonna be good.
691 words
i love and appreciate you, cya next time.