3 - Wife-to-be!

"Will you really protect me?", she said looking right into my eyes.

"Hmm but on one condition", I smirked.

"What condition?", she asked.

"Stop listening my thouhts. That's the deal. I'll help you to go back to your planet but you have to stop reading my mind", I said.

"Okay I promise I won't", she extended her pinky finger and I entwined it with mine into a promise.

"Won't you stamp it?", I asked.

"Do we have to? What is stamp?", she asked.

"Jeez! Stamp is a guarantee that you won't break your promise. Here like this. With your thumb stamp on my thumb", I said.

"You have to go on duty tomorrow? When will you come back?", she asked nervously

"I will come late after midnight and leave very early in the morning", I said.

"Don't you sleep?"

"Stop asking questions. I have to leave also",I looked away and turned to the other side.

When I woke up again she was lying next to me. I pushed away her hair strands behind her ear. She is so pretty. I looked at the watch. Fuck! I have to go for the duty.

Once I was ready and stepping my feet out of the house. I thought about her. Will she be okay alone? How can I leave her alone? What if there are terrorist attacks out of nowhere? Shit! For the first time I feel so uneasy.

"Relax Yoon Seok! It's only about today. Because starting tomorrow you have got a 30 days paid off so that you can go and meet your family", my inner voice said.

Yes! I will take her home with me and in these 30 days make her reach where she belongs. Though I have no idea how am I gonna send her to her planet. I didn't even know things like these existed. I still get goosebumps thinking she is an alien.

"Sir about yesterday, we detected a strange device. It was something like a UFO or some spaceship", one of my juniors said.

"Hm. About that. Leave that to me!", I said. "By the way where are rest of the members?

"Oh that! Sir they went to your house to get some firewood", he said.

"Okay! They went to my house", I said.

"They went to my house??????", I screamed once I processed what he said.  If they will go to my house they will see that alien and if they see her it might become a problem.

I quickly took my coat and ran in the quickest speed I could.

And once I stepped in they all had already seen her. Fuck! Destroyed! I am doomed!