ACT 2 SCENE 3: Song "You Say Freud, I Say Fraud"

(Warning: The following scene contains some strong language. It also contains the video for the song "You Say Freud, I Say Fraud" which uses the Freud puppets I have used in earlier videos. This time they are a band called "The JUNG TWISTERS".  Enjoy!)

SIGMUND

Fuck me? I must say I am surprised at your crudeness, Martha. I mean, I would expect it from Minna. But my wife?

CARL

Ladies, I just want you to know that you are right to be upset. And I accept your condemnation. You should too, Sigmund.

SIGMUND

Such a kiss ass...

MARTHA

(IGNORING THEM BOTH)

Oh Minna how could we let this happen. Where will you live? What will you do with this child?

SIGMUND

(LIKE HE SUDDENLY HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA)

It can be taken care of. I know a special Doctor in the Alps.

MARTHA

(ENRAGED)

YOU GODLESS ANIMAL! So just sweep the problem under the rug. Is that what you mean?

MINNA

I believe I have some say in how this goes as well. I just want peace with my family, especially my sister who I adore and I will always be sorry I slept with her Godless animal. And so...the Alps.

(SHE LOOKS OFF TO AN IMAGINARY MOUNTAIN)

MUSIC: RICOLA STING

MARTHA

You do not have to take such a drastic step. You could stay with Auntie Rosa till the child is born.

MINNA

(WEIGHING THE OPTIONS)

Yes, but the Alps.

MUSIC: RICOLA STING

CARL

There are other options.

SIGMUND

Stay out of this Tongue....Jung!

CARL

I did not want to be involved in your personal mess! But your personal mess stumbled into my personal mess. Not that I have a personal mess. But if I did have a personal mess, your personal mess would have stumbled into my personal mess.

SIGMUND

Do not mess with my mess. I am THE Doctor Sigmund Freud. And you know what else?

CARL

What?

SIGMUND

I think you are an ANTI-SEMITE!

CARL

(BOILING OVER)

I AM NOT AN ANTI-SEMITE YOU OVERSEXED KIKE!

(THEY ALL GASP INCLUDING CARL HIMSELF WHO IS MORE ASTONISHED THAN ANYONE)

MARTHA

How are we going to explain this to the children? They will be home soon.

SIGMUND

Oh fuck the children!

(MORE GASPS. EVERYONE, INCLUDING FREUD, IS STUNNED THAT HE HAS SAID THIS)