4. Drowning in misery

Lily's POV

'NO, Don't tell me to calm down. I am beyond enraged, get me the baseball bat I am about to go crazy', Hannah stands up in a rage.

'Damn right! Just wait till we get a hold of this boy, oooh he is not going to know what coming to him'. Maddy being Maddy backs Hannah up.

'Same here, lets go I am well and truly in the mood for opening up a big can of whoop ass-', Sarah joins in.

'Guys, I really doubt that would make the situation any better than it is. There's no way in hell that i'll be getting back with him', I reassure them. And I wasn't lying. There was not a chance I was going to forgive him for what he has done.

'You seriously mean that?', Sarah asks with a raised eyebrow.

'Yes, I have had enough of him. I can't ever forgive or forget this', I look down at the floor.

'Well, we are all here too support you', Maddy smiles reassuringly.

'But can we just talk about how you got saved by little Mr Hot stuff Jason!', Hannah gleams. The girls make a 'woo-ing' noise.

'Guys stop, you know where Jason and I stand. I am so thankful for what he done but, we'll always stay enemies'.

'Mhm, thats what they ALL say', Hannah mutters causing Maddy to burst into a giggling fit.

'Wasn't that funny guys', I roll my eyes.

I grab my phone from my bedside cabinet and click on Facebook. I'm sure I'll find his profile somewhere on here.

I hover over the search bar and type in; Jason Valentine.

His profile is the first result with 116 mutual friends. I click on 'Compose Message'.

To: Jason Valentine

From: Lily May

Hi Jason, I understand the situation between us. But you really didn't need to help me last night and I am really fortunate to have escaped that situation as easily and as safely as I did. I want to thank you (again) for helping me...

Hope you are okay.

-Lily

'There, I have sent him a message thanking him, nothing abnormal about it. Just showing my upmost gratitude', I tilt my head high.

'Just showing my up most gratitude', Maddy mocks. 

I roll my eyes and smack her arm playfully.

'Oooh. Party at Mikes tonight! You girls up for it?', Sarah quizes looking up from her iPhone.

'Hmm. I can't Biology test on Monday', Maddy shakes her head.

'I'm going to give it a miss, how about you Lily? Maybe you should go with Sarah to get your mind off of things?', Hannah smiles brightly.

'Ehr', I bite my bottom lip, I just really didn't want to risk the

'Yeah I will actually', I chirp brightly... This better not be a cliche moment.

------

A/N

Just a quick filler chapter